1. Please update your bookmarks to use https://www.edcforums.com/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Recommendations for wireless headphones!

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by The Albino Yeti, Aug 11, 2017.

1. The Albino Yeti

The Albino Yeti EDC Junkie

I need wireless headphones or earbuds for work. I would like to stay under $100, and be waterproof and durable. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. lnytunes
    • +1 Supporter

lnytunes Loaded Pockets

I got a pair of the JLab Audio Epic2. I've been pretty pleased with them and are pretty durable.

The Albino Yeti likes this.
  3. PlopToken

PlopToken Empty Pockets

I've been using the SkullCandy Hesh 2. The battery life is amazing and the sound quality is pretty good too.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

4. rob13

rob13 Empty Pockets

I just got some MPow neckband/earbuds (Bluetooth) that I used at work all week. Very nice, double as mic/headset for phone calls, good range, and haven't had to charge them since they arrived (mostly charged). Way below your $100 limit, too.

5. EveryDayBeer
    • +1 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

EveryDayBeer Loaded Pockets

I've used both MPow and Tao bluetooth earphones at work. Water-resistant since they're made for exercise but not waterproof. A co-worker washed hers and they eventually dried out and half-worked for a while.. so there's that. Got both up on sale for under fifteen bucks a pop.

Just picked up some dirt-cheap Otium over-ear headphones with 13 hour battery life for... twelve bucks on special. They sound pretty good for the twelve bucks. Even over the occasional overhead vac and compressed air exhausts that are always running. I'm all for cheap 'phones at work, if I lost a $100+ set of headphones I would be beyond pissed at myself. Plus, saves money for more durable EDC gear.