1. Please update your bookmarks to use https://www.edcforums.com/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Real Skin - tan Ostrich skin Wallet

Discussion in 'Gear Reviews' started by kk6pr, Sep 21, 2011.

1. kk6pr

kk6pr Empty Pockets

After reading the great reviews by Beneficial about these wallets, I decided it was a no-brainer to have one. I must say, all the hype and good karma is true - these are great products at a very reasonable price.

I wish I'd made a picture of the package that came in the mail - you know you're in for a treat the minute you see the guy with the smile holding a package that's printed on the mailing packet.

Inside is a plastic zip bag - inside that is a nice felt bag with a draw-string containing the wallet. So without further ado:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's simply top-notch quality all around. The one pictures that looks a little bulky really doesn't do it justice - I carry my wallet in my front pants pocket and it lies flat enough not to be a problem.

Peter is a pleasure to do business with - and very helpful answering any questions or to help you to customize your order.

I will definatly order more from him soon.

http://www.realskinwallets.com

2. A.D.D.i.c.t.

A.D.D.i.c.t. Loaded Pockets

Nice wallet and nice pictures.

3. Beneficial

Beneficial Loaded Pockets

That is a beautiful wallet kk. Something you can wear to a wedding or climbing up a mountain.

They break in really nicely.

4. QED

QED Empty Pockets

Beautiful pics KK, I notice that on the webpage (ostrich wallet) they have removed the "add to cart" button.

Looking at your pics and comparing the blow-up pics of the same wallet on their site, it's obvious that these are pics of the exact same wallet.

Kind of reassuring to have a "what you see is what you get" set of pics on their site and not just a set of "stock photos" that don't actually represent the wallet you're buying. Same thing with your lizard wallet here Beneficial.

With all the reviews of these wallets, I'm chafing at the bit for mine to arrive.. been 10 days and counting :mailbox: