1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Question about Casio watches

Discussion in 'Watches' started by ezeqdb, May 26, 2011.

1. ezeqdb

ezeqdb Loaded Pockets

I've seen some Pathfinders triple sensor which have thermometer, compass and barometer.

Some other, like "Fishing Gear" have lunar phase indicator and thermometer with graphs.

And finally, there is a "Hunting Pathfinder" wich has vibrator, moon, and sunrise/sunset information..

Is there any model made of Casio or some other brand which has all those features put together?

Maybe not vibrator, but I want to have a baro, thermo (with last hours memory), lunar phase, and if its possible a compass and sunrise/sunset information.

With rubber or nylon band (not SS or Ti)

And finally, my budget is up to something like 150usd

2. niagaratac

niagaratac Loaded Pockets

Casio Atomic Solar Titanium Pathfinder PAW1500T-7V

Does everything you ask for.

The Titanium Pathfinder; combining the best elements of Pathfinder & Sea Pathfinder, Casio introduces the best Pathfinder to date. The Multi-Band 5 Atomic Solar Pathfinder steps beyond its core competencies of Digital Compass, Altimeter, Barometer and Thermometer by adding Tide and Moon Graphs and Moon Age Data. And if that wasn’t enough, it's 200M Water Resistant!

I got mine nearly new on this forum for sale for $150

Ti way more comfortable then Casio plastic bands!!!

3. ezeqdb

ezeqdb Loaded Pockets

Mmm, that one is interesting, but a bit more expensive on Ebay. I just wanted a nylon or rubber one because I already have a PRG-110T, and wanted something more informal.

Is there isn't any other (and cheaper) option I think I will get a G-Shock like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-JAPAN-CASIO-G-Shock-G7710-1V-G-7710-1V-Black-Watch-/400214568345?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item5d2ea5ad99#ht_18635wt_1054

Or a 'Fishing Gear' one like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/CASIO-Outgear-FISHING-GEAR-200m-Mens-Watch-AQW-101-1A-1-/120718816485?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item1c1b66f4e5#ht_1520wt_1054

4. Misanthropic_Gods

Misanthropic_Gods Loaded Pockets

I have to second this one, I was given it as a gift and I wear it every day. It is the best watch I have ever owned.

[​IMG]