1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Possible to find a US made sling/shoulder bag?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by KDOG2012, Jan 6, 2012.

1. KDOG2012

KDOG2012 Loaded Pockets

Been looking at finding a shoulder sling bag of good quality thats American made but its difficult. Tom Bihn bags are nice but too $$$. I may have to break down and get a Maxped Jumbo again though the Noatak and Lunada look good. Anything at Shot coming out worth waiting for?

2. PinoyBoy

PinoyBoy Loaded Pockets

/ten char.

Last edited by PinoyBoy, Feb 11, 2014
  3. KDOG2012

KDOG2012 Loaded Pockets

Thanks for the suggestions, those two brands look a little too "trendy" for me. I guess I just gotta keep looking.

4. TomWelch

TomWelch Loaded Pockets

5. sjl777

sjl777 Empty Pockets

SoTech Go Bags, Mission Go Bags, Go Bag Mini, and others in various colors at www.specopstech.com. The SoTech items are US made. Paladin are SoTech items made in China.

6. zchen

zchen Loaded Pockets

There's a few, HSGI Armordilla V1 and V2 (pricy, but can be found cheaper used), Tactical Assault Gear/Shellback Tactical LoKey Attache (wait for their 50% off sale around holidays), Tactical Tailor Active Shooter Bag and Crossfire Concealed Carry Bag(this one is similar to the Maxpedition style versipack), Spec-Ops T.H.E Messenger and T.H.E Messenger XL (a bit too tactical since they put molle on the flaps),

7. KDOG2012

KDOG2012 Loaded Pockets

Thanks for the link. I shot them an email asking which of their bags were specifically made out of the 1000D Cordura.

8. thejafe

thejafe Loaded Pockets

Triple Aught Design makes their Dispatch Bag in the United States :) . Been using mine everyday for the past several months and it's a fantastic piece of gear. Looks like they are currently sold out via the website but if you give them a call they might be able to set you up:

[​IMG]

9. KDOG2012

KDOG2012 Loaded Pockets

I used to like TAD stuff but they are just too expensive. Im looking at the SpecOps messenger bag but it looks like you cant unhook the strap from the bag like via a buckle. For me that would make it unusable. Anyone know for sure?

10. dannn

dannn Loaded Pockets

I've been using a domke bag. It is a camera bag but can be used as a normal everyday bag.

11. aaronu

aaronu Loaded Pockets

www.redoxx.com

Suggest Gator, Metro or CPA depending on what shape & capacity you're after. Gator is a great range bag, bailout bag, etc. Metro is their slim briefcase and the CPA is the large one.

Made in Montana by former military parachute riggers. Their stuff is as tough as it gets and they back it up 100%.

I've owned and used Red Oxx gear for years, and used it HARD. It still looks new.

Not the cheapest, but you definitely get what you pay for.