1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Pocket Organizer

Discussion in 'Other Carrying Devices' started by ArnieJB, Jan 12, 2013.

1. bleh

bleh Loaded Pockets

It's my wallet. My dad picked it up at some golf course up in NY. I haven't been able to find another one just like it, but there are several similar models from Fossil, Columbia, etc. The elastic loops were sewn by my wife. It's basically a loop with 2 dividers sewn in, leaving 3 pockets, one for one side of the wallet, one for my keys (far left), and one for the SAK.

Tegan's Dad and blt2drg like this.
  2. Cornholio2188

Cornholio2188 Loaded Pockets

I would also say Skinth P3MT-nylon is the slimmest you can get with that amount of strength-but will also grip all the tools and knives without being sloppy. Also the P1 for something even slimmer-just enough for a knife/MT and a pen/keychain MT, chapstick, etc in the elastic.

I gotta say, I'm darn surprised more people don't have the Jotter-a ton of utility in such a simple package...but I'm guessing the P3 is just time tested and perfect for pocket carry.

metropolicity likes this.
  3. Richard Yeung

Richard Yeung Loaded Pockets

Wow! that is Really Nice! the leather EDCF Lucky Leathers EDC Wallet. It would probably be difficult to get one or the long wait.

4. IMWILSON
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

IMWILSON EDC Wizard

For the time being, I would forget that you even saw it if I were you. Will save you some frustration.

5. coyote

coyote Loaded Pockets

6. bendbig
    • In Omnia Paratus

bendbig Loaded Pockets

Skinth products would get my vote. I am very happy with my XL built like a tank and very comfortable too. He will work with you on additions to his base models will just add a little time to your order but will be what you want.

metropolicity and Cornholio2188 like this.