1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

PJ Holster

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by BklynBoy, Nov 1, 2013.

1. BklynBoy

BklynBoy Loaded Pockets

I've seen some older posts here on this holster, but nothing recent. I am thinking about a PJ Holster IWB for my PM9. I have never had a kydex IWB, just leather or Remora. How are the PJ's ? Comfortable?

2. BubbaFett
    • In Omnia Paratus

BubbaFett Loaded Pockets

Subscribed. i'm shopping for my Shield, looking at these too.

3. BubbaFett
    • In Omnia Paratus

BubbaFett Loaded Pockets

Well for what it's worth, I don't know if you've seen the Falia channel on YouTube but she seems to like them a lot. I'll probably order one at some point but there's a 10 week lead time, so...

4. moshow9

moshow9 Loaded Pockets

Coincidentally, I ordered one October 2nd for both my Kahr CM9 and Glock 26, each with a spare magazine holder. Lead time was 10 weeks or so so I am looking at about the 2nd week of December. Everything I have read online has been good but won't know for sure until they arrive and I carry with them. I had previously tried a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder after also reading very positive reviews. True to name, the holster was silent when unholster/reholstering the firearm due to its leather lined kydex shell. What I did not like was that it held the grip too far out from my body and printed much more than I cared for. No amount of adjusting or changing the position of where it was worn improved it's concealment for me.

5. BubbaFett
    • In Omnia Paratus

BubbaFett Loaded Pockets

Any luck yet?

6. Wishoot

Wishoot Loaded Pockets

I've had a PJ for my LC9 for a couple of years. It's really a fantastic holster. It's as comfortable as kydex can get, extremely durable and retains the gun exceedingly well. I ordered mine with a 12 degree cant, and sure enough, it was exactly 12 degrees. I may order another with a 24 degree cant down the road.

I understand the PJ is pretty busy right now and it may take several weeks to ship an order. Well worth the wait in my opinion. Bonus, PJ is a really good guy.

7. chaosmagnet
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

chaosmagnet Loaded Pockets

I have a PJ IWB Tuckable for my Shield. Love it. Fantastic minimalist holster, super comfy, disappears at 4 o'clock. Highly recommended.

8. moshow9

moshow9 Loaded Pockets

Finally got to pick mine up today and I love them! They have such a perfect and small footprint that it keeps the firearm close to the body. They along with the firearm disappear once I've got it on. These will take the place of my previous holsters, which I will keep for backup.

The only area I messed up on was when ordering the spare magazine holders. I opted for a J-hook which I thought would work out for my preference but now realize I should have gone with an over the belt clip, as I did with the holsters. Time to place another order on those. :)

First day only wearing it but a big enough difference for me. I'm happy with mine!

Edited to add: The Kahr magazine holder with J-hook attachment is okay and I found after a full day carry with it no issues or concerns. I believe the difference in the Glock magazine is due to weight so for this one I would recommend a different clip type.

Last edited by moshow9, Dec 21, 2013
    chaosmagnet and BubbaFett like this.