1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

pill fobs

Discussion in 'Other Carrying Devices' started by mtnbikeking, Feb 2, 2010.

1. mtnbikeking

mtnbikeking Empty Pockets

where is a good site online to buy some "spy capsules" or pill fobs
    Thanks in advance

2. Simsmac0o

Simsmac0o Loaded Pockets

3. solocanoe

solocanoe Empty Pockets

also, I'm not sure where on the planet you are...but you may check a drugstore or the drugstore isles of a supermarket where you live. Walmart and Walgreens both sell them as "keychain pill keepers"...for a few bucks. and they have the o-ring too...

just a thought - sometimes shipping little things is crazy expensive when you are a buyer. :mad:

4. matt0

matt0 Loaded Pockets

Do either of them carry the SS or aluminum ones or just plastic?

5. solocanoe

solocanoe Empty Pockets

I've never seen the plastic. Both stores I mentioned have the metal ones...I presume they are stainless steel? they run a couple of bucks.

6. blackhatch

blackhatch Empty Pockets

Yeah i always see em in the pharmacy section. they have pill fobs and then they have these really cool little miniture pill fobs that are for nitroglicerin i believe its called.

I always thought the really small fobs would be perfect for you to write all your contact info on and attach it to your dogs coller so if they ever got lost it would be easy for people to contact you.

They are just big enough to roll up a piece of paper and slip it in. you could also put one on your keys or b.o.b.

7. ObiHann

ObiHann Loaded Pockets

edcdepot.com has a great selection, and even better every order comes with a free small pill fob!

8. artaxerxes

artaxerxes Loaded Pockets

I was thinking about making one out of an old laser pointer (Chinese one with red beam, cheapest available) that doesn't work anymore.I tried but as I actually wanted a spy capsule in which I could store some money, I failed because the paper money are too wide and just won't fit in there (tube lenth insuficient).Still it was just an idea.For pills it might work out good.Never tried to use it that way.I just tossed it in the trash after I failed in my objective.