1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Pics Of your edc Bag! Part 3

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by cowsmilk, Feb 7, 2015.

1. gnarley.jeep84

gnarley.jeep84 Loaded Pockets

Maxpedition Fatboy that I just got yesterday to replace my Maxpedition Colossus (too big for work). So far I am loving this bag.

[​IMG]

2. tandem

tandem Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

Added an OP1 pouch to my TAD Litespeed to carry part of my office stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiderOnTheStorm, NeWt, MikeM and 6 others like this.
  3. Half-Bear

Half-Bear Loaded Pockets

4. djren12

djren12 Loaded Pockets

Got 2 of these for me and the wife for our weekend hiking excursions but quickly replaced my Rush 12 pack. Great tough bag with a 100 oz bladder and perfect organization for my edc. Its nice to never have to suck again!(water that is)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Captdave13, scbubba, AlgoOPC and 6 others like this.
  5. Half-Bear

Half-Bear Loaded Pockets

6. Hertz33

Hertz33 EDC Junkie!!!

Decided today to add some personal touch to my 5.11 rush 12.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The color of the cord is actually deep blue. Due to some weird lighting it seems turquoise.

Sent from my LG-D855

TJones, Bowman1911, Djs105 and 18 others like this.
  7. deeker

deeker Loaded Pockets

Here is not an EDC bag, it's more of an ED Camera bag. It's a Maxpedition Versipack that I recently got from FACE (who is a great guy to deal with, as well as being the driving force behind the Canadian Pass-Around box!). The set-up is a work in progress but here is the current configuration.

I made a couple of tiny alterations to the bag to get it to where it is now. I pulled the OD green paracord and replaced it all with a nice bright orange 550 on all the zipper pulls. Hopefully it looks a little less tactical with some cheerful orange on it. I added a couple of Cyflect glow/reflect strips on the loop material on the flap cover. I cut a piece of egg-crate foam to fit the bottom of the main compartment to protect the camera and inside the bottle holder pocket. The bag came to me with a couple of bonus pouches - a Barnacle pouch attached to the rear side of the strap, and the glove pouch I moved to the front side of the strap.

I am using this bag to tote my DSLR - an older Nikon D-50. I put a 70-200 lens in the bottle pocket. The camera with either a 18-125 kit lens or a 50 1.8 mounted to it in the main compartment with the other lens tucked in with it.
    In the zipped admin-style pocket under the flap is a Field Notes notepad, pen, highlighter, mechanical pencil, a Sharpie marker and a zippered pouch (made by Fusilier) holding the charging cord and battery holder.

A little zippered pouch pocket on the outside of the flap, as well as one under the flap , are both currently empty. The zippered pouch on the forward side of the bag holds a Leatherman Wave and a Spydereco 93mm Rescue. The CCW pocket at the back (body side) of the bag is currently empty, too. More goodies will likely migrate into all of these pockets.
    The little barnacle holds some lens cleaning wipes and a cloth, as well as a couple of spare memory cards. The glove pouch holds some bandages, alcohol swabs and a pair of exam gloves.

This is an early version of the Versipack sling, I believe, and does not have the waist belt or the carry handle on top. I haven't needed the waist belt yet, but the carry handle will need to be addressed at some point. Might get both stitched on at the same time.

I've got a tripod on the way and I think I might try to strap it to the webbing on the bottom of the bag with some beefy hook and loop straps. That way it won't be permanent but (hopefully) an efficient way to carry a bulky piece of kit.

Thanks for reading.

[​IMG]

8. godcode

godcode Loaded Pockets

My TacticsSOG freefall pack. Still going strong after 3years+ of bag rotation. The garter on the front netting and the side compartments have lost their stretchability though.

[​IMG]

ran23, keith1234, Merc and 4 others like this.
  9. M24shooter

M24shooter Loaded Pockets

I put the divider back in after using the bag some more. I like how it separates the two halves. I used to find it annoying but with where I usually have the bag in the jeep it works much better like this. Even on my desk I think I like having the divider in better. It also allowed me to free up some of the internal pockets for other things that I think will work better.

[​IMG]
    Becker knife on the loop field.

[​IMG]
    Using the sleeve pockets here. They made the pens, pencil, and driver tools a lot easier to get to. This is probably the most noticed improvement.

LOW96HB, Bowman1911, Jonas414 and 7 others like this.
  10. Redneck Bear

Redneck Bear Loaded Pockets

This is my current EDC bag - UTG Multi-functional Tactical Messenger Bag in Dark Earth. With a Nalgene 1L/32oz bottle, a camera pouch and a noname flashlight pouch (and a makeshift handle). Works quite good. :)

[​IMG]

Here's my EDC bags contents.

Moco, Jonas414, Number_V and 7 others like this.
  11. T.H.Cone

T.H.Cone I am senor Fluffy, hear me roar

They are so much bag for the money.
    [​IMG]

12. breech

breech Empty Pockets

my current bag is a maxpedition kodiak.

[​IMG]

13. FlyersFanJV

FlyersFanJV Loaded Pockets

Back to my GoRuck GR1. Was using a North Face Surge II, which is a 32L bag. I picked it up, said why is this so :censored: heavy, and started looking through it and realized I was carrying a ton of extra network cables, small switches, and other things that I usually don't need on my client visits to do proactive work on their networks. I packed down to the GR1 so I'm forced to carry less, besides a few pens, flashlight, notebook, iPad Mini with Zagg keyboard case, and FAK in the pocket in the main compartment, 2 network cables in the mesh pocket, and flash drives in the top pocket, the bag is pretty empty. And my work laptop in the laptop compartment. I have plenty of room to shove a wind breaker in there, or whatever else I may need. In my trunk, I just packed up my old MOAB 6 that I wasn't carrying with all the extra network cables and stuff I may need at some point, it can just sit in there unless I actually need to go to the car to get something. So much better! :) I'm going to try this setup for a bit, I can always go back to TNF Surge if I don't like carrying the GR1.

[​IMG]

Howler4, Edamhcneb, NeWt and 7 others like this.
  14. 00ChevyScott

00ChevyScott Loaded Pockets

15. GatorMedic

GatorMedic Loaded Pockets

Rocking the Multicam R12 today cause it was jealous of the black R12 hogging my attention lol

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NeWt and rr1071 like this.
  16. Mudinyeri

Mudinyeri Loaded Pockets

Today's EDC Bag

[​IMG]

IGetov, Bowman1911, Merc and 3 others like this.
  17. Melders

Melders Loaded Pockets

Synapse 19. I really cannot recommend these bags highly enough. They really do blow everything else I've had completely out of the water.

[​IMG]

NeWt, Merc, lauchaAA and 5 others like this.
  18. Half-Bear

Half-Bear Loaded Pockets

19. RobTheThief

RobTheThief Empty Pockets

My newest edition TAD Fast Pack Lite Speed

[​IMG]

Bowman1911, Melders, scbubba and 4 others like this.
  20. Gallows
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

Gallows EDC Junkie!!!!!