1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Pics Of your edc Bag! Part 3

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by cowsmilk, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Jordan Smeenge

Jordan Smeenge Loaded Pockets

My TAD dispatch in the Michigan winter storm. Loving this pack more and more.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Ken Watson

Ken Watson Loaded Pockets

Jumping on the "pic in the snow" band wagon haha!
    [​IMG]

lofhaugen, anjin, Melders and 5 others like this.
  3. ToxicToast

ToxicToast Empty Pockets

[​IMG]

My MOAB 10, just got it last month, absolutely love it.

4. Jars

Jars Loaded Pockets

For my tasks the perfect EDC Bag, the Frost River "Vintage Messenger Bag". I still use it now since 2 1/2 year (+/-) and I really love it

[​IMG]

5. slivver71

slivver71 Loaded Pockets

Newly arrived Kifaru Antero...
    [​IMG]

lofhaugen and Water-Rat like this.
  6. LaVillaStrangiato11

LaVillaStrangiato11 Loaded Pockets

Here is my Hazard 4 Watson at Iceberg Lake in Glacier National Park, Montana

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And one with a ground squirrel taking over! They were so friendly, they came right up to us on the trail going up to Iceberg Lake.

[​IMG]

At Ricketts Glen State Park in my home state of Pennsylvania

[​IMG]

Last edited by LaVillaStrangiato11, Jan 20, 2017
    #726 LaVillaStrangiato11, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  7. themaindude

themaindude Loaded Pockets

Same old Rush 12 I have been carrying around for 6 years.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

nolaradio and lofhaugen like this.
  8. demPho

demPho Loaded Pockets

My daily Maxped DEP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

9. PiterM

PiterM Loaded Pockets

That's my 'mountaineering EDC' so maybe it fits here as well... Khyber 50 by Arc'teryx:

[​IMG]

10. Tenfooterpipi

Tenfooterpipi Loaded Pockets

So, I slept on the last time there was a snowstorm bandwagon and everyone had their packs in the snow. Well, not a major sprinkle, but since PiterM got those awesome shots all the time (PROPS), I figure I go out there and convince my poor twin brother whose only wearing sweatpants and a hoodie while I have Columbia 850 TurboDown Jacket, a Bear Grylls Mountain Jacket OuterShell, and Fjallraven Keb Trousers, Burton Gloves... (In short, so its not a product placement-fest, I had more layers and quality gear on me than my poor brother who was freezing out there to get these shots) and there is not enough DECENT pictures of a Mystery Ranch Overload other than the ones I have taken or own, or too lazy to upload, Behold:

First nice shot without DayPack Lid. I figure having it at this time was a bit overkill. I got plenty of those shots already, I figure we go solo on this one, to show the streamline of it.

[​IMG]

Side Profile View to those who are wondering what it looks likes while being worn. Buy Vulture Works Equipment if you want that Parachute Tab. They may give you one....(Well, hell, I didn't know where to put it, I figure I put on a grimlock on the Mystery Ranch Overload for easy discerning in the woods and style points...why it was to big to put it on my keys as it was suggested to me....)

[​IMG]

Obligatory Label Shot. Mystery Ranch Overload made in Bozeman MT, while it was or still made here. Really. Yes, I do keep a few glow-sticks, I figure I got most of the essentials for my camping gea...ahem... I mean EDC gear what's a few of them going to hurt a very reputable and reliable items inside the pack.

[​IMG]

Well....there was also the front view...do note the hydration/radio ports and the shoulder straps do a nice job in re-routing the Geigerric Hoses and keeping the snow out. While the BVS Pads do add weight to an already hefty pack, they do make a nice handles to grab on to, protect and take most of the brunt force if you slam the pack on the ground, protecting the main back padding if it lands back first, and they're position are much wider than 3DAP so your body doesn't notice as them much as the Overload is wider and bigger than its smaller cousin. Or at least those are my opinion on them so far, they work as intended. I have seen the update version of the Overload, time will tell whether I'll update and I'll get it, but this Mystery Ranch Overload version has been my trusted and faithful steed so far all this three years.

[​IMG]

Epic Background. Mystery Ranch should be paying me. My favorite background as of now on my Surface Pro 4. Those Granite Gear Gear Loops are bitch to find. Even harder to put on. Now to put those Belt Pockets....

[​IMG]

Review to come. Is going to be an almost a three year review, and tons of pictures of all seasons the pack has accompany me to.

#730 Tenfooterpipi, Jan 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
    MCPOWoller, malraux72, Jaysop and 2 others like this.
  11. Alfin_lee

Alfin_lee Loaded Pockets

12. SaggyPockets84

SaggyPockets84 Loaded Pockets

13. COfastwrx

COfastwrx Loaded Pockets

I currently carry a Timbuk2 Command Messenger Bag with Snoop Camera insert. I use it in two configurations: work and dedicated camera bag (in the city).

This is the insert in dedicated shooting configuration holding a 6D with 24-105 and T1i with a Sigma 35mm f/1.4 art.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It has enough room for my MeFOTO tripod to sit on top of the insert.
    [​IMG]

This is my daily work configuration with just one body so there is room for headphones, laptop charger, mouse ect.
    [​IMG]

My current hiking bad is a 5.11 Rush 24. I mount and protect my cameras in this configuration using the following shown:
    Peak Designs CapturePro Camera Clip (attached to the strap on bottom of body, very impressive little accessory)
    Peak Designs Slide Camera Sling
    Peak Designs Shell Camera Cover
    [​IMG]

Melders, anjin, tlausl and 1 other person like this.
  14. Gaulois

Gaulois Loaded Pockets

15. skukuza

skukuza Loaded Pockets

My Jeep.
    Carries my Lunch, shemag and bit and pieces I need for work, keys and the like.
    [​IMG]

lauchaAA, Colt Seavers and nolaradio like this.
  16. Skidoo03

Skidoo03 Empty Pockets

Just received my Rush 12 yesterday after replacing a Moab 10 that I received last week and wasn't a fan of the sling style. Looking to pickup a 5.11 bottle carrier soon for it.

[​IMG]

17. Southpaw

Southpaw EDC Junkie!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#737 Southpaw, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  18. ballast

ballast Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

My rush 24, goes pretty much everywhere with me outside of my job for which I have a 12. Current config has replaced pull tabs for ease of use with gloves. Other then that its original.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

19. Roguetrooper

Roguetrooper Loaded Pockets

Had seen a few photos of the SARMA Custom Gear Kotomka pack on here and loved it's look, so after saving a few shekels I got in touch with Boris and asked him to make me one up in foliage.

Will do a separate thread at some point, once the pack has had some spine time but this thing is a work of art. Absolutely beautiful construction. (No affiliation, paid full price etc)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hkusp9f, 01bugtruck, MikeM and 16 others like this.
  20. -X3-

-X3- Loaded Pockets

(T)rusty R12 :

[​IMG]