1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Pics Of your edc Bag! Part 3

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by cowsmilk, Feb 7, 2015.

1. twin63

twin63 Loaded Pockets

Alpha One Niner Evade. Day one of what will likely be many days of EDC. It replaces the Pygmy Falcon II that I've carried 5-6 days a week for the last 5 years. I know it's the honeymoon period, but I really like this pack.
    [​IMG]

Myrddraal, Jaysop and camporama like this.
  2. rob13

rob13 Empty Pockets

My bag, sitting at the ready for my day to begin. There is a PFAK, a small toolkit, & electronics pouch stored away inside. Other than that, it carries lunch, water, snacks, knives/flashlights/tools, gloves, admin stuff, and any other assorted bits I might need during the day. Goes with me everywhere, and is fairly light, compact, and well-organized.

I got this bag on the recommendation of a friend who also owns one (and taking into consideration that we're both fathers who need something to tote around baby gear). If I had to do it again, I'd look real hard at the equivalent Vanquest bag (I like that high-vis interior).
    [​IMG]

3. battlestage

battlestage Loaded Pockets

Here you go. Direct light, no funky filters or camera settings.
    [​IMG]

4. yugotprblms

yugotprblms Loaded Pockets

I got a new Khard. Only difference is the color. I like it though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I obviously do not carry it full every day. I do get the random comment about going camping or having a "huge" pack, but whatever. I still have not found a smaller pack that I really like. The Litespeed v2 comes close, as does my GR1, but no dice.

If they made this in a ~20L, it would be awesome. As it stands though, I still really like it. The black looks :censored:. I still will never understand their decision to not line the entire interior with velcro.

5. Ethos

Ethos Loaded Pockets

Noatak. Has more than enough space.

[​IMG]

Melders and AlgoOPC like this.
  6. anthonyawaken

anthonyawaken Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Recycled Firefighter "Chief" bag has gotten a ton of use this year. I've used it in and out of the car, traveling, as a range bag and hiking as you'll see here.

- AnthonyAwaken.com | Sent from Mobile (auto correct & typos in all their glory)

7. anthonyawaken

[​IMG]

I've been using this bag a lot lately as well. If I'm just out in town i have this bag with me. Its essentially an urban survival bag, meets normal edc items.

At this point I wish I would've went with the moab 10. This one's a little boxy, but I do like it.

- AnthonyAwaken.com | Sent from Mobile (auto correct & typos in all their glory)

8. EricV

EricV Loaded Pockets

Not the usual, but floors are getting waxed so I can't be rolling a cart full of cables and stuff around at work today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slivver71, Melders, Water-Rat and 5 others like this.
  9. KDelta

KDelta Loaded Pockets

Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon. Vertx large organization pouch with all my EDC gear drops into the front compartment. Anything and everything else (not at the same time) I need for work or gym fits in the main compartment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ltbarber, Melders, GaryMc and 3 others like this.
  10. Colt Seavers

Colt Seavers Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

V Slinger out for a day in the woods

11. Dominator

Dominator Loaded Pockets

Here is my new TAD EDC Gen1, its almost done...some small pouches to add and the Control panel is coming next week.
    [​IMG]

12. GaryMc

GaryMc Loaded Pockets

TAD FastPack EDC & OP1. Weekend carry & in the woods carry. I use either a Combat Flip Flops Claymore bag or a black Kelty Velocity for urban carry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Before the TAD Fastpack it was a Maxpedition Condor.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Zoop

Zoop Loaded Pockets

Because The Netherlands is a very urban country, I don't need much space in my EDC-bag. That's why I got me a small messenger bag a vew weeks ago, to replace a larger messenger bag by Enrico Benetti.
    This is it:

[​IMG]

Just enough space for the absolute basics like my medication, a phonecharger, lunch, a plastic bag, and some more small things I like to have with me.

14. F-Bobby

F-Bobby EDC Junkie

[​IMG]
    From left to right. KP Sling. Vanquest mobius v.1 and Vanquest Javelin v.2 along with my esse 3 mil and my esee 5 just cause.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Norseman, Melders, ltbarber and 5 others like this.
  15. Gaulois

Gaulois Loaded Pockets

Direct action's Dragon egg did some trekks in the Verdon canyon, France:

[​IMG]

Last edited by Gaulois, Oct 31, 2016
  16. GaryMc

GaryMc Loaded Pockets

COMBAT FLIP FLOPS CLAYMORE WAXED CANVAS BAG

This is the smallest of 3 bags I carry, it's more briefcase/messenger bag size. It gets carried often. I love the simplicity of this bag and it's extremely well made in the USA plus I think it looks pretty darn cool. It is unstructured so keep that in mind if you look at them in other words you may want a neoprene sleeve for a laptop. This model will hold up to a 13" MacBook, they now make a 15" MacBook version as well. If you have never checked out the Combat Flip Flops site you really should. It's owned and run by ex-Special Forces military vets and they have some cool gear and sales support some really worthwhile charities. Griff, an ex-Army Ranger, one of the owners is a really cool guy. He has a TedX talk posted under about us on their site I love.

[​IMG]

My typical load out with this bag is my iPad Pro, a Combat Flip Flops Shemagh, backup battery, and headlamp, all in the large compartment. In the 2 smaller sections I keep my OP1 with all my goodies in one and my Sig 9mm and a spare mag in the other when they are not on me, they were IWB on me when this picture was taken. I can also usually find room for sunglasses & case.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. PiterM

PiterM Loaded Pockets

My PDW SHADO just arrived... Mandalorian's motif painted by me of course:

[​IMG]

18. ghbrumbaugh

ghbrumbaugh Loaded Pockets

Travelon Urban N/S Tablet Messenger Bag.
    I've had this for about three weeks and it's perfect for me. I fit my iPad in an Otterbox Defender case, two Maxpedition EDC Pocket Organizers, one Maxpedition Mini Pocket Organizer, Chums Surfshort Wallet, Timbuk2 Accessory Case and a Rickshaw Pocket Journal Sleeve all in the main compartment. That leaves enough room for a tightly rolled raincoat, shirt, etc. too.

My wife calls it my Murse.

[​IMG]

THX2008, themadplumbarian and GaryMc like this.
  19. OregonEMT

OregonEMT Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]
    My Maxpedition Riftcore. By far my favorite EDC and I have had more than I care to admit.

20. anthonyawaken

[​IMG]

I'm currently rocking a 5.11 Moab 10. My moab 6 was just too small and a little awkward feeling on my back. The 10 is perfection though.