1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Pics Of your edc Bag! Part 3

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by cowsmilk, Feb 7, 2015.

1. godcode

godcode Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

still going strong after 4+ years of use. i have recently gotten 2 complements from a stranger and a coleague that this bag looks like a Herschel bag. Perhaps because of the camo pouch, black color combo that I have seen in some Hershels. The carabiners, so useful in carrying groceries or other stuff my wife buys on the malls.

[​IMG]

Got me this as Christmas gift for myself. First time I have used a canvas bag as EDC bag. Also gives me neck/back pain if I fill it too much.

2. gatorfan

gatorfan Loaded Pockets

First Spear Large Comm pack[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mizedog, Legend, 343KD and 3 others like this.
  3. mr_tirant

mr_tirant Loaded Pockets

New edc, for on or off duty. Success favors those that prepare![​IMG]

rkazooti, Merc, Water-Rat and 3 others like this.
  4. Pepsi Jedi

Pepsi Jedi Loaded Pockets

Wife surprised me on Christmas and let me know she had ordered me one of these from England, as they're pretty hard to get ahold of here in the states.
    [​IMG]
    Direct Action Dragon Egg, in Shadow Gray.

Seems you can find them in most of the other colors but the Gray one is hard to find in the US. So she ordered mine from England. It's on a plane or boat or something heading for the US. I'm looking forward to it. I think it's quite sharp in the gray.

mizedog, Coletrain182, Merc and 8 others like this.
  5. speedyturtle

speedyturtle Loaded Pockets

Timbuk2 Rougue. Has enough room for everything, decent admin panel and lacks that "tactical" image.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

6. JIM

JIM Loaded Pockets

My new EDC bag for 2016:

[​IMG]

Camelbak Mule in charcoal

7. Jay PS

Jay PS Loaded Pockets

New EDC bag to kick off 2016 for me as well. After all of these years, I finally pulled the trigger on a Kifaru. I ordered an Antero on 11/24. It was delivered on 12/9 which I wasn't expecting. I transferred all of the gear from my 5.11 Covrt, that I have carried for about 3 years, and have been using the Antero for about a week. I can't say enough about the bag so far. It's really sweet. I am so impressed by the quality of Kifaru that I have spent a boatload of money there this past month on pullouts, pockets, an X-ray, and some pockets and pouches. Excellent stuff. I have obviously heard this for years but you really have to put your hands on one to really understand.

[​IMG]

To get an idea of what the bag is holding...and I know the pic sucks...here is my load out. Geared up pretty well for winter, it weighs in at about 12 pounds with a decent amount of snacks (a full mre etc.).

First row (left to right) gray pouch w/food ( MRE, 8 ounce water pouch, coffee, tea, some snacks), small pouch with power cords etc, ziplock bag (with hat, light gloves, and neck gaitor), and a pair of Kombi winter gloves

Second row (left to right) Glow sticks, ziplock (with sock liners, heavy wool socks, and a pair of wool gloves), duct tape, emergency poncho, empty water bladder, portable charger, Boafeng portable radio, zip ties, constitution, Rite in the Rain notepad

Rest of the stuff: first aid kit, some advil/aspirin, Fenix PD35 w/diffusers, butane lighter, spare magazine for Glock 43, Headlamp, ear plugs, shoe lace handcuffs, glasses, wallet, handkerchief, tissues, hand sanitizer, Sea to Summit dry bag, shades, pens, silver sharpie (excellent for marking magazines, etc.), Leatherman Wave, thumbdrive, Streamlight Key Mate, and a whistle and small tape measure.

[​IMG]

Miskin, JIM, Rowdy13 and 10 others like this.
  8. reppans

reppans Loaded Pockets

I do this with my messenger bag. It's a great option to have, but not many straps are simple/adjustable enough.

[​IMG]

Gallows, FL Woods Bum, Merc and 3 others like this.
  9. Harrison M

Harrison M Loaded Pockets

[​IMG] Not the best picture but I'm excited to start EDCing this bag starting tomorrow. Got it for Christmas; its made by Explorer Tactical and I've already added a Condor water bottle pouch to it.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Rowdy13, Merc, Ray Loftis and 3 others like this.
  10. Ray Loftis

Ray Loftis Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]
    My edc

Rowdy13, ltbarber, Merc and 4 others like this.
  11. panzer

panzer Loaded Pockets

I picked this up on advice for a cheap solution for grab and go tactical bag. But It is working better for EDC. This cheap WalMart Fieldline Tactical Sling bag.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mizedog, Rowdy13, JIM and 6 others like this.
  12. Riggs

Riggs Loaded Pockets

Just installed the Cobra Buckles :D
    [​IMG]

blutkind, gear_queer, Grav and 5 others like this.
  13. Pepsi Jedi

Pepsi Jedi Loaded Pockets

Well, my Christmas present came in. 2 weeks from England, over the Holidays isn't too bad. Though I gotta say I think the bag itself is thicker than the card board box they shipped it in. lol That and 100% lack of tracking number of any kind had me sweating a bit but it arrived just fine.

Either way, the bag showed up fine. Not damaged at all.

Direct Action Dragon's Egg. It "Looks" Smaller than it is. I mean I know how much it holds, but it's shaped in a way that you don't 'see' it. It feels smaller than a Rush 12, even though I know it's technically bigger.

Very nice color. I'm glad I went over seas for the Shadow Gray. It's dark and rich with out looking black at all. Won't be eye catching in the least. Feels like good construction and I like the layout. Now I just have to get the straps sized and transfer my EDC gear from the All Hazards Nitro into this one.

[​IMG]

14. Rainy
    • In Omnia Paratus

Rainy Uber Prepared

Not my edc bag per say, but i got this 5.11 Covrt insert to organize things abit in my Tom Bihn Guides Pack. Mounted everything i keep in my pack on it, so it wont rattle around :) Wish the insert was a bit less floppy though.
    [​IMG]

Melders, ShortRound131, Moco and 9 others like this.
  15. Rowdy13

Rowdy13 Loaded Pockets

Just got the UTG due to wanting something smaller for everyday to work carry. It's been awesome so far! [​IMG]

16. Ray Loftis

Ray Loftis Loaded Pockets

My edc I bought at the swap meet for $40.00 and has served me well the last few years. Had the stiching fixed once and that cost $5.00 plus tip. Been a good pack. Made by red rock I think.
    [​IMG]

17. Rainy
    • In Omnia Paratus

Rainy Uber Prepared

Going to try something new for short trips :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. panzer

panzer Loaded Pockets

Fieldline Tactical Sling Pack
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A small sample of my gear
    [​IMG]

aswan, Desertratt1322, Betcd and 14 others like this.
  19. thegaijin

thegaijin Loaded Pockets

20. GatorMedic

GatorMedic Loaded Pockets

My pup's EDC backpack went with her on her first day of (obedience) school :)

[​IMG]

*EDC pack carried by me but it's only filled with her gear. Thus it is her backpack*