1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Pics Of your edc Bag! Part 3

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by cowsmilk, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Gray29

Gray29 Loaded Pockets

Bag I keep in my truck

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IGetov, franckswiss, Melders and 9 others like this.
  2. Half-Bear

Half-Bear Loaded Pockets

3. nitaliano

nitaliano Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

Recently got the Vertx Gamut...by far the best bag I own.

The Toecutter, Nomad55, tigz and 5 others like this.
  4. ShadowE

ShadowE Loaded Pockets

I still use a LAPG Molle bag as my main just cause everything I need in there fits perfectly. (btw, it's like a $15 bag that I have used daily for about two years or more) and also have a R12 that is getting used less
    But,
    The wife got me this one from Auger Strauss & Co. and I use it for all that other stuff I can't fit in the Molle bag.
    Stock image:
    [​IMG]
    Pretty nice messenger type but it is "floopy" I keep my extra gloves and other various non needed on a daily basis stuff.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The inside is one big open area, it does have a narrow pocket with a zipper along back of the inside area
    Nicely made with great snaps and buckles [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CSM-101, Schnurri, scbubba and 8 others like this.
  5. nitaliano

nitaliano Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

The front flap unzips and can be stowed to reveal hook and loop as well as some webbing. There are also hooks on the flap to attach to use it as extra stuff pocket.

[​IMG]

The back panel unzips to reveal two large hook and loop panels so you can attach various accessories. the red zipper that is mostly covered by the strap unzips so you can put a ballistic plate if so desired.

[​IMG]

Unzip the top of the bag to for a little organization and a place to attach a bladder.

[​IMG]

Fully unzipped. A few mesh pouches, there is a lap top sleeve holds my 15.1 inch lap top just fine.

There are two pockets on either side of the bag that hold small water bottles, note a 32 oz nalgene will not fit! Behind the water bottle pockets are a zipper pocket with more organization but if you use them you lose the ability to store the water bottles.

franckswiss, Melders, scbubba and 6 others like this.
  6. Grumpy_Mike

Grumpy_Mike Loaded Pockets

I've been on the fence for the last year or so picking up a Tarah, but I finally got around to it. Great little pack. Lighting in pic makes it look pink, it's not. Pleasures of being a bag :censored:...

[​IMG]

7. CA-exile

CA-exile Empty Pockets

8. Sinkhole

Sinkhole Loaded Pockets

Just picked up a new bag. I got a Camelbak Rim Runner 22. I wanted something a little less tactical yet still offered enough cargo capacity and the option to uses either a hydration bladder when hiking or store my Camelbak Chute 1 liter bottle for every day. Here is my new pack with just a few of things I carry in it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. inkb0t

inkb0t Loaded Pockets

10. smokingfish

smokingfish Loaded Pockets

My gr echo came, so had a family photo shoot.
    [​IMG]

scbubba, Nomad55, babola and 3 others like this.
  11. u99

u99 Loaded Pockets

My new EDC bag :
    [​IMG]
    Mystery Ranch ASAP ;)

Melders, scbubba, Liquid Pogy and 6 others like this.
  12. Tromba

Tromba Loaded Pockets

Current set up.

[​IMG]

I have seen a couple of you guys use the compression straps on the bottom of your rush packs. I love the idea. I just decided to use what I have. I am using grimlocs to suck in the bottom. Not perfect but it works.

[​IMG]

scbubba, Gallows, Merc and 3 others like this.
  13. medic2807

medic2807 Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

My Mongo that I acquired on a trade here a few years ago. I've bought other bags, but keep migrating back to mongo!

[​IMG]

Top lid holds spare batteries, various skin lotions and potions, butane torch lighter, Zebralight (the 18650 one that throws more), some mints, etc.

[​IMG]

Trauma/med kit, stethoscope, Midori, Supertool 300, reference books, #16 Rhodia, County Comm flashlight, the EDCF Manix, many pens, sharpies, center punch, epi pen, itch stuff, etc...

[​IMG]

Close up of trauma kit. One side is meds, bandages. Boo boo stuff mainly. Other side is tourniquets, decompression needles, quick clot, trauma dressings, tyvek blanket, etc..

[​IMG]

Side pocket is perfect size for Tarescon medical reference books, Janus holds some more small medical stuff, inhaler, tape, gloves, phone holder holds AA &AAA batteries in cases, slip pocket holds pencil case, Spyderco PM2 and more pens.

[​IMG]

PALS field holds M2 waistpack, another CAT tourniquet, Letherman Charge TTI with accessories, Surefire fury, and super thick nitrile gloves. It is on an S biner so I can remove it easily for belt carry. No Malice or speed clips.

[​IMG]

Notes in the Midori for a tropical medicine lecture I am giving soon. Done with malaria. On to dengue!

Not pictured is the back CCW pouch. It is set up to hold my Springfield XD, but I am working (emergency medicine PA) and can't carry here. I carry on person but store the gun there at night and if I'm in a "gun free zone".

Gary Gross, scbubba, dbus and 6 others like this.
  14. tigz

tigz Loaded Pockets

Compact and civilian with a touch of discreet tactical!, weekend bag today for mall stroll!
    [​IMG]

scbubba, bigfoot, Merc and 1 other person like this.
  15. tigz

tigz Loaded Pockets

Cheap but does wonders!, here I shoved my light weather jacket for good measure if mother nature gets moody!
    [​IMG]

Schnurri, scbubba, Merc and 1 other person like this.
  16. mario23

mario23 Loaded Pockets

I gave up on trying to carry my Moab 6 so I've returned to one of my favorite brands, Red Oxx.
    I finally got a Gator from them and like it for EDC. I've gone with a more modular organization concept with this bag compared to what I was used to with my 511 bags.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So I have one Max Mini for my toys and the other is my FAK
    [​IMG]
    I use this Max 3X5 for USB's which I need for work stuff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This little Max Barnacle is perfect for my daily toiletries stuff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And here's the inside packed
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. shamanstar

shamanstar Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]
    I am a bag collector, specifically messenger bags. I used to be exclusive to Timbuk2 but have started sampling bags from Tom Bihn, Hazard 4, 5.11 and Osprey. I REALLY love this 5.11 messenger for my edc to work. It is insanely big but that's a good thing for me.

18. smokingfish

smokingfish Loaded Pockets

Mine is on the right (echo), buddy's gr2 on the left.
    [​IMG]

scbubba, bigfoot, Merc and 1 other person like this.
  19. The Flying Gooch

The Flying Gooch Loaded Pockets

20. tigz

tigz Loaded Pockets

Depends how much you need but there's a fleece lined top pocket for your usual optics and cellphone, front zipped pocket deep enough for toiletries, pens, knives; or put your admin pouch here. Best of all is the front pouch to stash your jacket or quick essentials. The two side pockets have bungee cords to secure your coffee or water bottle. There a sleeve at the top rear for hydration bladder and the tubes can secured thru the straps. Its a very light practical bag used best for casual trail hikes and theme park adventures!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by tigz, Jun 9, 2015
    scbubba and Myrddraal like this.