Separate names with a comma.
Are you a current member with account or password issues?
Please visit following page for more information
Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by mtn_guy_79, Jun 21, 2006.
I had a look at the Filson website. Gee there's some nice stuff there!!! :drool:
It's a $250 Dollar bag ! I'd go for it ! ,^)
I got mines almost 10 years ago !
Oh my ..
I really don't this that way at all ,)
I usually lurk around here learning, getting ideas, etc. But today I decided to post some pics of my recently purchased max sitka that replaced my max proteus, enjoy. Excuse the dust
A few goodies I have inside
In my pockets:
Thanks for looking!
What is that thing on the side of the pack?
^ I was thinking the same thing.
Just guessing and I'm sure I'm way off, but maybe a collapsible button with something at the end so it holds it in place where it's at..
Just a dumb guess though lol
Sent from my HTC EVO 3D
Collapsible Baton with Monadnock Hindi Baton Cap. spot on Makaveli!
Nice! What method do you use for the wireless connection between your camera and the iPad? Also what camera do you use? I'm debating getting a tablet and that will be one of it's uses also.
Right now I'm using an HP Pavilion DM1Z 11.6" mini laptop for travel, etc. I'm debating between the new Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, or the future iPad3. While the iPad will probably have the better resale value, I'm strongly considering the Prime because it's a lot more media friendly in that it's not as closed in as iTunes. It plays multiple media formats, has micro SD, mini HDMI ports. Add the optional keyboard and it has a regular USB port plus a bunch more connection options.
I'm kinda surprised nobody commented on the Pink and Black handcuffs.
I thought maybe everybody had those
The pink cuffs are for the guys who think they are "tough and bad ***" at time of the arrest, lol
Ok, so here's the start. This is my GH/GO Bag, as I travel anywhere up to 100 miles one way for work, depending on where I need to work.
TAD Gear Litespeed
(2) Black Diamond carabiners
(1) Lifeline glowstick - green
(1) Strider knife
(3) ea. yellow/green chemlights
(1) Nikon digital camera
(1) 4gb flash drive
(1) 8gb micro sd card with adapter
(1) Rite in Rain notepad
(1) Fenix headlamp
(1) SOL bivvy
(2) 50 round boxes ammo
(1) Exotac matchcap XL with waterproof matches
(1) lens cleaning kit
(1) box tinderless matches
(1) 50ft length orange 550 cord
(1) Surefire Lumamax LX2
(1) Spyderco Police Model
(1) ipod USB cable
(1) standard USB phone cable w wall adapter
(1) bag with drier lint
(1) pr. SF earpro
What I'm waiting on:
Rite in Rain pen
Vaccum seal compression sack for clothes
Pelican 1060 case/foam
Admin pouch from CountyComm
Micro widgy prybar from CountyComm
Change of clothes
Some misc tools, and odds and ends.
And I know at least one other as well. Maybe a Medway Massive meet & greet is on the cards? We could go to Aaron Stones! ;D
Your not wrong, just on the boarder between Medway and Tonbridge and Malling.
Looks like a TacKickCal Love Hammer ,)
I could be wrong (^;
Not sure if I have posted this before, but here it is anyway. [Edit: I see now that I did post it previously ]. This is more of a "just in case" bag that rides in my Suburban. I don't carry a Man Sack on a daily basis, because for me its just too much hassle, and I don't have any patches and bling and 550 cord hanging off, because I want to fly under the radar.
- Bible (NIV Study)
- small paperback (Resurrection, by Hank Hanegraaff)
- small "Pocket Ref" reference book; can keep me busy for a long time
- legal pad and file folder
- pens, pencils, Sharpies
- large Moleskine notebook
- Coffee Mate
- Streamlight Stinger LED in Ripoff's holster
- Victorinox Swiss Tool Spirit;l I think it saves a couple ounces over the Leatherman Wave, but maybe not.
- Countycomm medium breacher bar (like I am ever going use that)
- Otterbox with misc contents: duct tape, Blackberry charger, earplugs, suncreen, lighter, monocular, spare keys to MIL's car, etc.
- EMT shears
- small first aid kit (scrapes and boo boos only)
- nail clippers, dental floss, chapstick, tums, diphenhydramine
- advil, anti-diarrhea, cough drops, hand sanitizer
- hand lotion
- Tide stain pen
- Countycomm am/fm/shortwave radio (nice)
- spare batteries
- 1 spare loaded mag for the Kahr PM9 in my pocket
- pepper spray
Aww... for a 21st century Eros? ;D