1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Pics Of your edc Bag - Off Topic

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by GearAdDiCtIoN, Feb 8, 2015.

1. dischu

dischu Loaded Pockets

Journo and Durandal64 like this.
  2. isoarska

isoarska Loaded Pockets

Oh boy, that looks pretty impressive!

3. Sutty33

Sutty33 Loaded Pockets

Thanks, what’s most impressive is a the Hk VP9 SK that sits in the CCW compartment of it. I Love Texas

isoarska likes this.
  4. Rebel

Rebel Loaded Pockets

I have a bunch of bags and they all suck. I am continuously cruising these threads in hopes I can actually be happy with one bag.

Paul O likes this.
  5. GoBliNuke

GoBliNuke Loaded Pockets

Just curiosity. If your demands could be put in clear words, maybe new thread with the name "help me chose a new bag [some details]" will help :)

6. Bobby Leang

Bobby Leang Loaded Pockets

The First Rule of searching for a perfect pack, is to understand that there is no such thing as a perfect pack.

7. Rebel

Rebel Loaded Pockets

I've been over it and it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen. But thanks for your suggestion :)

GoBliNuke likes this.
  8. Rebel

Rebel Loaded Pockets

Yes! I learned this after the second bag I bought ;) And I continue to learn it to this very day :p

gnarley.jeep84 likes this.
  9. Sutty33

Sutty33 Loaded Pockets

I cannot tell you how many bags I’ve been through, gone back too, left again for the new shiny bag on the market.... Finally all I wanted to do was to go back to my ITS Tactical Discreet Messenger Bag , only to find it had been replaced by a different style Canvas Messenger Now . The Gods Smiled on me and ITS put up 3 that had been on a shelf or in a box some where for a couple of years , on EBay and I snatched up the Coyote one.... All is Now Good , tranquility has returned to the land. However, there will always be the “New , Better Shiny One” on the horizon. For me now those quests are over and I will live out my BAG Life , quietly, and peacefully with my Discreet Messenger having learned the First Rule.

zyntherius and Paul O like this.
  10. ferris209

ferris209 Loaded Pockets

Zulu Nylon made your original design ITS Messenger. He still makes a variant of it (Emissary) which you can have him fully customize. Great guy to do business with.

Sutty33 likes this.
  11. Jay-uk

Jay-uk Loaded Pockets

I love your total love affairs with your gear makes me feel like I'm not strange

#1291 Jay-uk, Jul 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    Journo likes this.
  12. Journo

Journo Loaded Pockets

You have no idea, Jay, I just *need* to find the ultimate piece of gear... I am happy to be strange, cos I know I have all the things everyone elsewill want to borrw... But ignore me cos I am very very drunk now.

Jay-uk and zyntherius like this.
  13. Tallboyjim

Tallboyjim Loaded Pockets

I'm eyeing up a raven or a coast at the moment. Can I ask how spongy/ventilated is the back - certainly in this heat?

14. Tallboyjim

Tallboyjim Loaded Pockets

Ah, but you probably don't sweat like a priest in a brothel ;)

Many thanks for the photo though, the straps look nice and chunky. The coast seems to have a bit of mesh at the back. I do like the look of them, but I do like my spongy home comforts!

Thanks again!

15. Journo

Journo Loaded Pockets

Ah I do! It hasn't yet been an issue. Yeah the straps are amazingly well padded. I think it's one of those things you need to see in person.

Tallboyjim likes this.
  16. Gaulois

Gaulois Loaded Pockets

Do you think there is a shoulder bag model that can accomodate with old back injuries and recurrent back pain ?
    I've always considered that kind of bag to be not equilibrate enough comparing to bagpacks that cover the whole back surface. Even if there are people that don't know how to properly fill their bags and miscarry the weight ...

17. IGetov

IGetov Loaded Pockets

Yes, I agree on that. But my point was that sometimes someone may need a bag a lot smaller than a backpack but still big enough to carry more things than the pockets can take. Most of the dress-style sholder bags I find too uncomfortable in term of organization - they look like smaller version of women shoulder bag - 1 or 2 general compartments that hold everything and the only way to find something in there is to make a little tornado everytime you are looking for something untill the thing pop in your hand.
    So naturally I turned to the edc/tactical-styled shoulder bag (or chest bags). I'm still looking for the best combination of such bag that does not look too tactical. I would like to feel the bag comfortable and suitable to carry my items in an ordered manner. But when I go for a meeting in a client's office I certanly do not want to look like I'm invafing the office :D
    I was looking the Maxpedition Neatfreak bag for a while but my wife finds it ugly. (bummer..). It still on the table to buy it though.
    The search continues...

Изпратено от моят SM-G920F с помощта на Tapatalk

18. Stutoffee

Stutoffee Loaded Pockets

That's a great patch.

Man on Fire, eh? WHAT a movie!!!

19. Grimace93

Grimace93 Empty Pockets

Great movie! Had to buy the patch when I saw it online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. ferris209

ferris209 Loaded Pockets