Separate names with a comma.
Are you a current member with account or password issues?
Please visit following page for more information
Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by Elg, May 12, 2013.
Thermos dbl wall. Water is still ice cold at the end if the day.
Me also, Is it the drink mixes? I had a lot of paper think black pieces in my sport cap v3. I finally found a baby brush that was long enough for my 27 oz KK bottle.
The drink mixes probably contribute, but if you look at the design of the Nalgene cap, that inner loop forms a seal against the lip of the bottle. Which, coincidentally, also comes into contact with your mouth, germs, and possible food matter.
All of which contribute to a prime growing environment for icky stuff.
A splash of bleach is enough to kill the growth, but you still have to use a brush to remove the corpses.
here is mine - Hydro Flask 21oz
It's due to the "fuzzy" plastic portion used in the capCAP's construction.
Picked this up a couple weeks ago for a hunting trip, been using it everyday since...
The "Tasmanian Tiger Tac Pouch 2 Radio "makes a great bottle holder for my classic Sigg and even my bigger nalgene....
Hydro Flask 32 Oz. just bought this the other day and fell in love, don't know that I can go back to a Nalgene other than you aren't suppose to put it in the dishwasher...
Hydro Flask, 21oz, Desert Tan/Tactical, TacLink tan attached
40oz insulated Hydroflask. Orange with straw/sippy cap.
Rocking a 21oz. Blue Hydroflask in my work/Get home bag.
My EDC is a black gloss 27oz Klean Kanteen with sports cap - also have an 18 oz with a sports cap and a 40 oz with a heated/cooled Cap Cap, both in brushed stainless.
My current edc
40oz Hydroflask for when I'm in the car, 20oz KK for my edc bag. Loving the orange on the Hydroflask, and the finish on it is all around superb!
In an effort to keep my bag on the minimalist side (< 9 Lbs/liters), I use a ~ 0.4 L Nalgene flask, which suffices 80% of the time for my suburban lifestyle. For the other 20% of the time (longer hikes/hotter days/sharing with my dog) I use a 0.4 L aLokSak in an outside pocket (in case of leak/puncture). So up to 0.8 L capacity, but most of time, half of that is tucked away in a pocket with no weight or volume penalty.
Klean Kanteen 27 Oz. Widemouth
I just got in a stainless steel standard Nalgene from Nalgene and I love it so far. Very well made and holds a lot.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just spent an hour and a half looking for one of these Sigg bottles. They don't seem to made anymore.
Hydroflask 21oz. I think this was a limited edition or something, IIRC, a "stealth" model, black on black