1. Please update your bookmarks to use https://www.edcforums.com/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Pics of your current EDC water bottle.

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by Elg, May 12, 2013.

1. smokingfish

smokingfish Loaded Pockets

I'm still using the smart water bottles, they're awesome.

2. Vartz04

Vartz04 Loaded Pockets

My hydroflask is getting warrantied again. Dropped it and it lost vacuum. I added a Klean kanteen non insulated to the stable too for use on my bike.

ran23 and Kev2488 like this.
  3. Kev2488

Kev2488 Loaded Pockets

No it was a nicer part of Baltimore. I been in Northeast DC doing a job for a few weeks on and off and they have bars on every lower level window and every store has bars in front of them and they even have to cage their window ac units! I told my co worker as we got into Baltimore getting close to the job and i said no barred windows or doors so i guess it wont be to bad of a day. DC had a driveby shooting and an armed car jacking in Southeast yesterday, Ill be doing another job in Southeast soon so i have to keep current on the crime action, but i will stay hydrated! Long ranting post is now over.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Moshe ben David and MCPOWoller like this.
  4. Jdjernigan

Jdjernigan Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

TAL Insulated 32oz water bottle I got from Wal-Mart for about $12-$15. It seems to be good it has had no leaks but is huge. If I’m traveling I’ll throw it in the truck filled with ice.

A Camelbak Eddy 750mL with Humangear lid. It fits in my cup holder with no problems. Fits in the water bottle pockets of all packs. Only issue is when I put cold beverages in it it sweats all over the place. I’m looking at an 18oz insulated bottle but this is much cheaper. The Humangear lid is the “bees knees” for drinking out of the bottle and gives a place to snap a carabiner.

I have several 32oz Nalgene bottles that I will use outside doing yard work or if I’m really thirsty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kev2488 likes this.