1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Phone Preference?

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by darth_guy101, Nov 25, 2011.

1. derailed

derailed Loaded Pockets

interesting...... never heard of that one........most things in my life need to be IP68!

2. knightons

knightons Empty Pockets

3. derailed

derailed Loaded Pockets

LOL good one! if in doubt buy another knife!

4. shrap

shrap Loaded Pockets

If you read the comment you replied to, we were discussing WebOS, not iOS. WebOS is completely and utterly dead, there's no battle there.

5. Peruvianmagic

Peruvianmagic Loaded Pockets

Got a Razr Maxx about a month ago with unlimited data on Verizon. Came from an iPhone 4. Both have their strengths and weaknesses but the Maxx is a good fit for me now. If I could just get my ICS...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

6. MedusaOblongata

MedusaOblongata Loaded Pockets

Turning GPS and WiFi off when you're not using them helps some.

7. cowsmilk

cowsmilk EDC Junkie!!!!!

Yes, ics is something I'm waiting on as well.

Sent from my phone.

8. PBJS II

PBJS II Loaded Pockets

I would still rather have the Motorola I had before the Samsung Galaxy S I have now.

Samsung Galaxy S is good phone and texting device. Slow as Christmas to get online or do facebook.

And it is eating up battery like crazy! Have to charge in the truck a lot!

9. Peruvianmagic

You have a Razr also?

10. cowsmilk

cowsmilk EDC Junkie!!!!!

HTC Rezound, its on the ICS upgrade list for HTC phones. June or July I think. Just give it to me already.:D

Sent from my phone.

11. Peruvianmagic

I actually got my gf that phone a few days after I got mine. Totally jacked her Beats earbuds.

12. cowsmilk

cowsmilk EDC Junkie!!!!!

Yeah, they sound pretty good.

Sent from my phone.

13. musicman13

musicman13 Loaded Pockets

I just upgraded to an iPhone 4 after my girlfriend stepped on my droid 2.

14. epm357

epm357 Loaded Pockets

Just traded up from my Droid Incredible for a Razr Maxx. I really loved the Incredible but had it for awhile and thought that the upgrade would be better. The Razr Maxx is good so far but not that much better than the Incredible. The battery on the Razr Maxx is the best feature. Lasts a long time. I guess I will give the Razr time to get use to it.

15. Vader9900
    • In Omnia Paratus

Vader9900 Loaded Pockets

I finished up a 2 years contract with Verizon. Had a Droid Incredible then a Droid X. The $250 a month for 2 lines was choking the life out of me so I took a step backward and dropped the smart phone. I am now using a Samsung Flip Phone from Metro PCS. Its small, the battery last 3 to 4 days and the bill is $30 a month for unlimited talk & text. Now more $$$ for EDC stuff!:D

16. cowsmilk

cowsmilk EDC Junkie!!!!!

You must of had a lot of minutes on your plan to have been paying that much per month with two lines. My family's needs are different, so we have three smart phones (three adults still riding the unlimited train, we will see how long that lasts) and one "dumb phone" as well as a $30 add on to my phone to allow tethering. Our total monthly bill is about $240. Add about $25 to that because I get discounts from the company I work for. Now, I don't disagree with the pricing being high, but for now I'm content with what I have. I talked to a Verizon rep about the new share everything plans, and we will be on the unlimited plans until we want to upgrade phones. At that time we will have some decisions to make because the plans become fairly grotesque.

Sent from my phone.

17. Pilgrimm

Pilgrimm Loaded Pockets

Ive been rolling with a Droid X for about 8 or so months now. Its ok I reckon. Its tough, rugged, been thrown across the room a couple times, against the wall, across the car, no otterbox nor cracked screen neither. I will admit, slow at times, seldom however.

Its been rooted, still is, been through numerous and various roms yet im back to stock rom just rooted with Z4. I would like to indulge in an iPhone when I receive an upgrade.

I swore to myself that I wouldnt get another "smartphone" before getting the DX, within 5 minutes of walking into Verizon, I got the Droid, go figure.

18. chrisfarms

chrisfarms Loaded Pockets

i just got a sony xperia arc s with android gingerbread, currently waiting on ics, some already got it its by serial number.

19. Firepoint

Firepoint Loaded Pockets

Iphone 4s. I use to be a mac hater, but after wasting most of my life getting PC, Linux and Unix stuff to work, I've decided my time is better spent doing other things than fighting with my phone & computer. It's not perfect, but apple's stuff works well and lasts a long time. Headaches are expensive for me.

20. BadgerX

BadgerX Loaded Pockets

ICS is amazing btw, and I had just as many glitches ,freeze ups, and shut downs IF NOT MORE with my 4S as I did w my OG EVO, all on a OS that is one flavor..... Plain. you have to jailbreak the crapple to get a fraction of the functionality that the android phone's have stock.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2