1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Pennsylvania meet and greet?

Discussion in 'Trade Shows & EDCF Gatherings' started by billybag, Jul 27, 2012.

1. SurvivePenna
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

SurvivePenna EDC Junkie!!!!!

PENNSYLVANIA MEET & GREET - OCTOBER 5TH-6TH, 2013. BALD EAGLE STATE PARK.

Hear ye...Hear ye !!! :D

Folks...it's official...the Grand Pennsylvania Posse is meeting again at the Bald Eagle State Park, Pennsylvania on Saturday, October 5th, 2013. If you're reading this...you're invited !!!! :) You don't have to live in Pennsylvania to attend. So...if you want to meet other members of EDCF...come join us ! :) Weather permitting...we'll be enjoying lots of fresh air and each others company...over a bowl of chili and some corn bread. We will likely do a show & tell...so bring your EDC & survival gear along. Also remember to bring items along to trade if you are so inclined. This is a family event...so bring your loved ones along !!!

SP and his better half will be hosting this M&G at the Yurt that we've rented, but it will be very laid back. We will provide a bowl of chili and a piece of corn bread...but ask that you bring what you and your family need in terms of food and drink as well as camping chairs, camping tables, blankets etc.

Because of availability...we were not able to get the Yurt for Friday night and are hoping for an early check-in on Saturday afternoon. So as soon as we can get set up in the Yurt...we can begin the Meet & Greet. This also means that we will be camping throughout the weekend and will be around on Sunday the 6th if anybody can't make it on Saturday the 5th. So come by the campfire and see what's cookin'...

Absolutely no RSVP is needed...but it would helpful if you could post to this thread if you're coming and how many you're going to be. :)
    If you have any questions...please send me a PM or simply post to this thread.

Further details will follow as we get closer to the date.

http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/findapark/baldeagle/

SP

swany66675 likes this.
  2. SurvivePenna
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

Pennsylvania, Bald Eagle State Park, Russell P. Letterman Campground. We (my GF and I) have rented a Yurt for the October 5th-6th weekend and will be organizing the M&G by the Yurt...weather permitting. :)

3. SurvivePenna
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

^^^^^^ Are YOU joining us ???? :) ^^^^^^

BUMP !

4. billybag
    • In Omnia Paratus

billybag Loaded Pockets

I have, but not in the last 2 years.

5. swany66675
    • In Omnia Paratus

swany66675 Loaded Pockets

Just a bump for a good idea.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

SurvivePenna likes this.
  6. SurvivePenna
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

:bounce::bounce: BUMP - BUMP - BUMP - BUMP - BUMP ! :bounce::bounce:

Folks...it's official...the Grand Pennsylvania Posse is meeting again at the Bald Eagle State Park, Pennsylvania on Saturday, October 5th, 2013. If you're reading this...you're invited !!!! :) You don't have to live in Pennsylvania to attend. So...if you want to meet other members of EDCF...come join us ! :) Weather permitting...we'll be enjoying lots of fresh air and each others company...over a bowl of chili and some corn bread. We will likely do a show & tell...so bring your EDC & survival gear along. Also remember to bring items along to trade if you are so inclined. This is a family event...so bring your loved ones along !!!

SP and his better half will be hosting this M&G at the Yurt that we've rented, but it will be very laid back. We will provide a bowl of chili and a piece of corn bread...but ask that you bring what you and your family need in terms of food and drink as well as camping chairs, camping tables, blankets etc.

Because of availability...we were not able to get the Yurt for Friday night and are hoping for an early check-in on Saturday afternoon. So as soon as we can get set up in the Yurt...we can begin the Meet & Greet. This also means that we will be camping throughout the weekend and will be around on Sunday the 6th if anybody can't make it on Saturday the 5th. So come by the campfire and see what's cookin'...

Absolutely no RSVP is needed...but it would helpful if you could post to this thread if you're coming and how many you're going to be. :)

SP

swany66675 likes this.
  7. swany66675
    • In Omnia Paratus

Bump for a good idea

SurvivePenna likes this.
  8. swany66675
    • In Omnia Paratus

Another bump for a good idea

SurvivePenna likes this.
  9. xGaspy

xGaspy Loaded Pockets

This sounds awesome! Too bad I'm stuck in a refueling outage right now & won't be able to make it this time. But next year, count me in!

SurvivePenna likes this.
  10. SurvivePenna
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

:bounce: :bounce: BUMP BUMP BUMP !!!! :bounce: :bounce:

SP

swany66675 likes this.
  11. SurvivePenna
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

:bounce: :bounce: BUMP BUMP BUMP !!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Absolutely no RSVP is needed...but it would helpful if you could post to this thread if you're coming and how many you're going to be. :) If you have any questions...please send me a PM or simply post to this thread.

:frantic: The Meet & Greet is this Saturday and we will be in Yurt B...at the Modern Campground at Bald Eagle State Park from around 2 PM.:frantic:

SP

12. kertap75

kertap75 EDC Junkie!!!!!

I wish I could make it :(. It's a little far for me but one off these times I'll be able to work something out

Remember, big brother is watching

SurvivePenna likes this.
  13. SurvivePenna
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

:bounce: :bounce: IT'S TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

^^^ Please see details above..^^^

kertap75 likes this.
  14. swany66675
    • In Omnia Paratus

Meet and Greet
    Western Pa

January 4th Franklin Pa at 2pm
    I'm thinking about Fox's Pizza but suggestion are welcome.
    I hope to meet a few of you and see some cool gear. I will edit this post as things become finalized.

15. swany66675
    • In Omnia Paratus

Meet and Greet
    Western Pa

January 4th Franklin Pa at 2pm
    I'm still planning the 4th at 2pm at Fox's Pizza in Franklin Pa.
    I hope to meet a few of you and see some cool gear.

16. swany66675
    • In Omnia Paratus

So it doesn't look like any one else is going to show up so I'm just going to call it a bust. May try it again when the weather is more agreeable.

17. BarksAtCats
    • In Omnia Paratus

BarksAtCats Loaded Pockets

I'd be in, Swany, but it's about a 10 hour drive for me. Sorry! :(

swany66675 likes this.
  18. T.H.Cone

T.H.Cone I am senor Fluffy, hear me roar

Hey all. If any of you live near, or sort of near, Reading and have to time to provide some local insight to me, I'd appreciated it. Thanks. Oh, here is the link to the thread.

swany66675 likes this.
  19. Stevedave

Stevedave Loaded Pockets

I basically live on the PA/MD line so I'm 2+ hours from every major city in PA. Inversely, I'm only a little over an hour from Baltimore. Still makes it hard to hit up a M&G.

:censored: rural pa

swany66675 likes this.
  20. Birchblack

Birchblack Empty Pockets

I'm in Chester County PA if any of these come to fruition again...