1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

    Please visit following page for more information

Pencil Sharpener question?

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by Jean, Dec 5, 2012.

    Jean Loaded Pockets

    Is there a term that describes the angle of the point the sharpener creates? I want to sharpen my pencils to a 45deg angle like a golf pencil or how the pre-sharpened ones are in the box, versus the ~60 deg angle that the regular sharpeners produce. Not sure how to search for this feature, or even how to identify the angle to which a sharpener cuts. Thanks.

    RexHavoc Loaded Pockets

    Merrib64 Loaded Pockets

    I always thought that there were some pencil sharpeners that had an adjustment to them so that you could vary the
    angle of the point. If I am wrong I am quite sure that someone will correct me. Just do a search on Google or Bing
    and see what comes up. I would also give ASK a try.

    Jean Loaded Pockets

    Maybe this is it,

    The keyword was "adjustable"

    podus1 Loaded Pockets

    The El Casco Model M430 has three different angle settings (adjustments). These are made in Spain. There's a glass window on top for watching the inner workings.



    ecksdog Loaded Pockets

    I'm sure if look hard enough on Jetpens you might find something that will work for you.