1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Pen recommendations

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by Tromba, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Tesla

Tesla Loaded Pockets

I looked at the Big I pen. I loved the concept but hated the execution. I dislike the aesthetics of the pen immensely. I tend to favor pens with more classic lines and it definitely does not tick that box for me. I have come to accept the "different horses for different courses" philosophy with most things...be it pens, beers, guns, guitars, knives, etc. That obviously explains owning so many of all those...the philosophy doesn't apply to wives (according to my wife).:confused:

Moshe ben David likes this.
  2. Tromba

Tromba Loaded Pockets

So as an update I have been using a Fisher AG-7 for a couple of months now.

It took a little getting used to since the grip area is much thinner than a zebra f 701 but I have adapted. I really like the feel and overall heft. I also really enjoy the space pen refill. I have read the negatives but I really like it. I switched it out to a fine point and have had no problems with globs as I have had some in the past with the medium point. I use a bullet as my edc pocket pen for most everything so I like the consistency of the writing experience back and forth when I use the AG 7 for work. With durability I guess time will tell. It has survived a few minor drops so far. Also the side button clicker is soooooo addictive. It is basically my work fidget.

Thanks again for all of the suggestions that were given.

3. aih

aih Loaded Pockets

Thanks for the update. I consider it a decent pen. I am using mine once in a while.

4. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Glad to see another happy addicted client! :)

Have you also put a fine point in your bullet?

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

5. Tromba

Tromba Loaded Pockets

Yep. The timing was ideal because the refill in my bullet ran out so I ordered a couple of fine points.

MKLight and Moshe ben David like this.
  6. swedishelite22

swedishelite22 Loaded Pockets

Yes!!! I was about to rave about the CH4 (brother to the AG-7) when I saw this... Great pen, enjoy.

Moshe ben David likes this.
  7. Deep Sea Ginger

Deep Sea Ginger Loaded Pockets

I like to keep it small and basic, I go with the B3 Aviator by skilcraft. gives me black/red/pencil (can also do blue instead of red) all in on, plus is super small and made out of metal (don't know what kind) thing has been through the ringer and still clips strong to my pocket.