1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Pen Advice needed

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by Ktor, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Ktor

Ktor Loaded Pockets

I'm looking for a new pen. I prefer the larger barrel size as my hand cramps using the small ones for a long period of time. Definitely Gel ink unless there is something better to use. I'll be writing on various types of paper and surfaces. I carry in my front jeans pocket so would like a click pen as opposed to a cap you need to remove.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

2. photomic

photomic Loaded Pockets

3. Ktor

Ktor Loaded Pockets

Thanks for the link I'll go look at them now

4. STHFNGLD

STHFNGLD Empty Pockets

If you don't mind spending the extra money, check out a Lamy! They're excellent. For a large barrel, I'd recommend the Safari (ABS plastic version of Al-Star), Al-Star (Aluminum version of Safari), and Scribble. All are extremely comfortable to write with. Great pens overall! For a normal OTC staples pen, though, the Dr. Grip are great for those who like a thick comfortable pen. :luck:

5. Ktor

Ktor Loaded Pockets

Thanks for that Sthfngld. I'll check them out as well :D

6. STHFNGLD

STHFNGLD Empty Pockets

no problem, the safari should run around $30 retail. you can find them around $23-$26 online. al-stars will go for about ten dollars more though. scribbles are $38 retail. you cand find those for around $30-$35 online.