1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Patch hats??????

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by BBQ BOY, Dec 28, 2010.

1. BBQ BOY

BBQ BOY Loaded Pockets

where are a few places I can find some hats that I can apply a patch onto. I had one a few years ago and it was a POS. I am hoping after a few years they have improved and more companies are carrying them with better selections.

2. GrayShadows

GrayShadows Loaded Pockets

I searched and searched and found that Tactical Tailors hat were the best quality I could find. The buckle in the back to adjust is solid, the hat is made of good material. They have 3 sizes, small, large and extra large. I find the large fits me fine and my wife wears the extra large as she has long hair and it fits her well. Hope that helps.

3. GRIFFINHAWKS

GRIFFINHAWKS Banned

4. leeenricoso

leeenricoso Loaded Pockets

5. MontaukTrl

MontaukTrl Loaded Pockets

These folks have got them in 10 differnet colors and have them on sale. I've ordered from them before and for me they gave good customer service. had to do an exchange (wrong size shipped) and they gave me a little throw in freebie token item as an "I'm sorry." They didn't have to do it but did anyway.

http://www.gadsdenandculpeper.com/dtom-tactical-cap.html

6. G.T.

G.T. Loaded Pockets

The Hazzard4 Privateer hat mentioned earlier is pretty nice. I usually wear mine in less than warm weather when I just want a cap. For warm weather I go to the Blended Operator cap from 215 Gear as it's pretty nice with the female velcro panel under the bill to reduce glare and the heavy duty side mesh like we have on the inside of our plate carriers. Both are easily adjustable and comfortable.

7. leeenricoso

leeenricoso Loaded Pockets

Quick question. Is the adjustment thingie on the back of the cap plastic or metal? Been viewing the sample photos and I can't make out if its a metal or plastic.

8. MontaukTrl

MontaukTrl Loaded Pockets

I am pretty sure its metal. I don't have one of these as I have an aversion to one size fits all hats/caps. I have purchased t-shirts from these folks only.

9. BBQ BOY

BBQ BOY Loaded Pockets

Thank guys. There is another hat that I have seen that I can not seem to find or that is shown here.

10. mta5888

mta5888 Loaded Pockets