1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Passaround Box for Canada, Vol 5.1 BOX B (small box)

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by FACE, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Stranger
    • In Omnia Paratus

Stranger EDC Junkie!!!

deeker, did you pass on the box this time?

2. Stranger
    • In Omnia Paratus

Stranger EDC Junkie!!!

Any updates from the box? I'd like to know what others took, and what they liked.

spanky77 likes this.
  3. r-ice
    • In Omnia Paratus

r-ice Loaded Pockets

its been pretty quiet, where is it now? whos taken what?

4. Stranger
    • In Omnia Paratus

Stranger EDC Junkie!!!

I shipped it to Deeker, who met with Face with it. I'm wondering what either of them took from it, as well as the other box, and what they thought of everything.

r-ice likes this.
  5. spanky77

spanky77 Loaded Pockets

It looks like this box Is done too? I guess that's it, one dude just keeps everything in the end...

6. Stranger
    • In Omnia Paratus

Stranger EDC Junkie!!!

Face was pretty bummed out about certain participants taking items without reporting, and probably without compensating properly in the box, and I don't blame him. I put in a black Viper Headwear tactical operator's hat because it was one size too small for me (they don't stretch). It's no longer in the box, but no one knows who took it. I guess there are other things missing without explanation, so it was frustrating for him.

I was also disappointed by the amount of junk knives in the box. Too many guys are content to buy knives at Home Depot, and they end up in the box, like it's the Sally Anne Thrift Shop. I've never bought a knife there, and I never will. I don't expect a high end Benchmade, but Gerber is an economy brand anymore, so that should be the low end.

On the other hand, I did get some nice knives from the box, which I'm pretty happy with. Most of them are Gerbers, but I'm okay with that. I won't be too bummed when I lose one.