1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

OPMOD MSC 1.0

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by juanitovet, Feb 17, 2014.

1. juanitovet

juanitovet Loaded Pockets

Good morning friends!! In my search for a new bag, I found those OPMOD MSC 1ST BI-MODULAR SLING BAG. I wanted to know that experience / thoughts have with this bag. I liked the modularity is not only the price. somehow has some of the MOAB And LUNADA in one bag!!
    Thank you very much.
    A big hug.
    John

2. juanitovet

Does anyone have one of these bags? I remember seeing a post with one of them, but I don't remember in that theme. I was looking for with the search engine, but nothing appears. Thanks a lot. John

3. juanitovet

No one saw or has a clue about the quality of materials, seams, fittings, belts? Something! Any information is useful to me!
    Thanks a lot.
    John

4. MarauderX

MarauderX Loaded Pockets

I was wondering the same myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Nighted
    • In Omnia Paratus

Nighted Loaded Pockets

Post some pics! :)

6. juanitovet

I put here photos. Choose the black, because the sandstone don't like me. I would actually prefer in OD, but not make them. I hope your reviews/tips/comments.
    Thanks a lot.John
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. juanitovet

So that I can see has characteristics of a Maxped. Notak with the size and layout of a Lunada. The compartment with zipper on the side in contact with the back is excellent when I can not carry my gun in the holster. It also allows to take a small hydration bag when I don't have to put my gun. A big hug. John

8. Nikos01

Nikos01 Empty Pockets

Just saw your post. I've been carrying mine for about 2 months now and I really like this bag, it's price point is great, good quality and it holds everything I want it to. I keep my truck gun, a Ruger 89, in it and it retains it just fine. Because of it's size, I don't get any funny looks when I carry it anywhere. I will post pics later.

9. juanitovet

good afternoon !!! from overwork I'm half away from the forum, but here I am again. I'm reading you have the MSC1 OPMOD for a while now and these very pleased with it. and I intend to buy one, so I like to see the pictures you promised up :) !!!! thank you very much !!!
    a big hug.
    John