1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Opinions wanted

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by inmypocket, Nov 30, 2011.

1. inmypocket

inmypocket Empty Pockets

Anyone have an Condor products? If so what kind of experience have you had with it. I have been looking at some pouches. Anyway give me your thoughts. Thanks

2. bnate

bnate Loaded Pockets

The local surplus store carries Condor. I like some of their options and wanted to have some of their backpacks work for me BUT I've had two packs tear out at the shoulder seams. I didn't overload the packs; we took a trip to Disney with some sweatshirts and lunches. I don't have the tenacity to try again. Tried the 3 day assault pack and then another smaller pack. Seems like the stitching quality is just not there.

3. Omning

Omning Loaded Pockets

I have their TT pouch and it does it's job. Its stuffed full and floats around my bag and is no worse for the wear.

4. Rev. Chuck

Rev. Chuck Loaded Pockets

With condor is a hit or miss, you need to inspect the bag personally to be sure you get a good one.

It depends to which you go to, I have better luck with Mountain view surplus in Bascom that with Stevens creek surplus

5. RogueEDC

RogueEDC Loaded Pockets

I have one of their organizers. The velcro on the front mesh pocket has ripped seams. Other than that it's holding up okay. However it rides in my EDC bag.

6. Flexxx

Flexxx BST/Marketplace ban

I had a few of there pouches a few years ago, IMO I wouldn't waste your money.

Its better to save a little and get better quality....

7. phatch

phatch Loaded Pockets

I've got the i-pouch, the TT smaller cousin and a jacket. All have held up well so far. Use hasn't been particularly heavy, though the i pouch lives on my EDC lunada and gets daily opening and closings. Been just fine.

Loose threads here and there is the extent of my problems. I have that same problem with the lunada itself.

8. J4C3

J4C3 Guest

OK but not up to spec as our other fav brands,i may get a pouch of something minor but nothing id really depend upon