1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Opinions on Citizen Nighthawk?

Discussion in 'Watches' started by mightywombat, Dec 26, 2011.

1. mightywombat

mightywombat Loaded Pockets

I rink I am going to be getting this watch for myself for Christmas, but I wonder if anyone here has any experience with this watch or the company in general? Any model suggestions to consider besides the Nighthawk? I really like the slide rule bezel, and greatly prefer a stainless steel band. This will be the first time I have spent more that $50 on a watch, so I am somewhat anxious to pull the trigger.

Thanks in advance!

2. mpi

mpi Loaded Pockets

i have the black finish AT model and love it!

3. bjornkeizers

bjornkeizers Loaded Pockets

Go for it. I've owned close to 10 Citizen watches now and all were superb. Very reliable, functional and well built. Definitely good value for money.

I also owned three versions of the Nighthawk (regular GMT, radio-controlled model and chronograph). I sold the regular and chrono, and still have the radio-controlled. Definitely AWESOME watches for their price point.

4. mightywombat

Ordered it this afternoon! Very excited!

5. deeker

deeker Loaded Pockets

Good choice. If you never use the slide rule I wouldn't be surprised, but the other features - as well as the appearance - of the watch make it very nice.

6. mightywombat

You know, my sister was asking he why I needed a watch with a slide rule and I was like, "It's a pocket calculator that doesn't need batteries!" She asked if I even knew how to use a slide rule, and as a matter of fact I do.