1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Online Watch Retailers.

Discussion in 'Watches' started by lchoke, Mar 21, 2011.

1. lchoke

lchoke Empty Pockets

I am in the market for a new Watch I think I will be going with the G Shock Mudman 9000A....I have never bought a watch online and I was hopeing to get some suggestions of where to buy from.....Retail is 150.....I found I site called MWave.com....They have one for 94$ So I hope they are reliable but I wanted to See if anyone here has done bussiness with them first? If not I will take recommendations on where I should look!!

2. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Loaded Pockets

I have purchased from Mwave before! Great company and prices. Shipping takes a little longer than normal. That would be my only complaint. I bought a G-shock solar atomic from them for $83 shipped.

3. Monocrom

Monocrom Loaded Pockets

Bought my Orient Black Mako from Long Island Watch.

It wasn't in stock. Took just one e-mail for the owner of the place to get me one at a good price.

4. WESBC

WESBC Loaded Pockets

5. lchoke

lchoke Empty Pockets

Thanks guys I ordered it from Mwave so I hope that its all good!!

6. NaturalMystic

NaturalMystic Loaded Pockets

I ordered both of my Seikos (black Baby Monster and a Black Monster) from Creation Watches. Great prices and free 3-day worldwide Fed-Ex or UPS shipping to most countries.
    I ordered the first on a Saturday and it arrived the following Tuesday at noon. I ordered the Black Monster today so should have it by Friday.

7. mmmacr011

mmmacr011 Empty Pockets

Got a question that maybe someone here can help out with, I have the ringing in my ears and cant hear most watches how ever the
    casio pathfinder is the best when it comes to the loudness of the alarm but i would like to get another with a stainless band. Does anyone know of a another with the same loud tones? Thanks