1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

OMG I'm so overloaded

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by turbo chicken, Jun 5, 2008.

1. turbo chicken

turbo chicken Empty Pockets

a few years ago i lost my gerber multitool...i've never found another to replace it... it was given to me by my grandma for christmas. and the few i have borrowed just weren't the same and didn't feel right. I felt naked without it... and still feel exposed.

I recently started looking for another seriously it's been about 3 weeks since i started. Lets just say i have a new hobby.

i used my old multitool for a lot of stuff... i carried it everyday in it's nice sheath on my belt... i've had a cheap spyderco knock off on my keyring since then ... it's gotten me thru without feeling so exposed but i need more... some pliers, a better blade, screwdriver, light etc ... i got to where i just carry alittle tool kit in the vehicle i'm in and sometimes my bag... if the car is far away.

yesterday i was at biglots and there was a nifty package with a flashlight carbiner, multitool, knockoff swissarmy knife. paid a wopping 6 bucks for it all. It will get me thru till i sell a few unused things to get me some CRKT tools.

anyway's this site rocks...i even found an awesome pack to use for my motorcycle tools and supplies on the spec ops site...

i'm over stimiluated and trying tosoak it all in

and so far the coolest multi-tool i've seen is the swiss tech utili key... ordered one of those and a micro tec... for real day to day EDC cause it'll be on my key.

man... i feel like this right now... :D :idiot2: :popcorn: :roof: sorry for the random post...

i'll have to make an "turbo chicken's never ending EDC thread"

Swiss-Tech has some cool stuff... i just couldn't resist...

a little bout me
    :roof:
    male
    married
    2 kids 6 and almost 2(age)
    hobbies paintball, recently started riding a motorcycle... < which made me actually start looking for some tools .... cruz tools has a cool multi tool made for motorcycles that has ... eh... i'll make a " \turbo chickens motorcycle essential pack" thread

again over stimiluated.. and overloaded with this... didi say this site rocks??

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

and i can acces this site while at work... so .. i'll get to troll all day!!!

2. parnass

parnass Loaded Pockets

:welcome: Welcome to EDC Forums, turbo chicken.

3. Bob Lindell

Bob Lindell Loaded Pockets

Pace yourself, brother... :cool:

Read twice, buy once.... :-X

4. Lugsalot

Lugsalot EDC Junkie!!!!!

Welcome to EDCF, turbo chicken! :)

5. illusion

illusion Loaded Pockets

Welcome, nice to see another "paint slinger"... :)

6. Stormstaff

Stormstaff Loaded Pockets

Take a breath Turbo Chicken. In with the good, out with the bad.

Hold on to your wallet. :broke: This place can be dangerous but we've got a great group of people here to help you out with just about any topic you can think of.

Welcome to the EDCF family!! :highfive:

7. turbo chicken

turbo chicken Empty Pockets

My wife has a tight grip on it already so... Covered! ;)
    I play pump now day's actually sold the semi's about 2 years ago... stockclasspaintball.com < check it out!!!
    Hiya! Back
    Sound advice and noted!
    :wave: Thanks...

the features on this board are cool... please excuse me while i play. The smilie selection is very nice! and spell check... that is the first i've seen that on a message board i can pretend that i actually know how to spell.

8. TCW 60

TCW 60 Loaded Pockets

Welcome to EDCF!

9. bruner

bruner Loaded Pockets

Welcome TC!

It's nice to see such enthusiasm :)

+1 on the spell check, I'd look like fool without it.

Dan

:)

10. chute43

chute43 Loaded Pockets

you talking about your multi tool got me thinking, for so many years I have had an original leatherman, I bought it when they first came out and I have held on to it for some time. Everytime I use it I am reminded of when I got it. And yes hold on to your wallet, I have been selling stuff on ebay and then thinking what I can buy with the recovered money.

enjoy

kary

11. Red Horn

Red Horn Loaded Pockets

:welcome:
    :boing: