1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Olight S1R Baton not working.

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by Scribble, Aug 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Scribble

Scribble Loaded Pockets

I've been having problems with my S1R baton recently. The light will not operate at times. I know there is a lockout that I used to activate all the time so it didn't turn on in my pocket but now it isnt turning on after the lock out was activated. I can pull out of my pocket and press the button and nothing happens. I try the button several times before unscrewing the battery and try to reset. It will not come on unless I press the button rapidly several times in a row and sometimes still wont come on. I have tried different batteries both recharge and non recharge but nothing seems to change it. I even tried a non magnetic cap from H1R nova but still no luck. I am hoping someone has experienced this problem.

2. jdavidboyd

jdavidboyd Loaded Pockets

How old is it? I believe that Olight's warranty policy is 5 years. As long as you haven't beat it with a hammer, they should fix it for no charge.

3. Scribble

Scribble Loaded Pockets

I did get a very fast response from them and have already sent it in for inspection. I am hoping it is just a bad board problem.

HarryD and jdavidboyd like this.
  4. tbirdowner86

tbirdowner86 Loaded Pockets

So, what's the update? If you talked with the Marietta, GA they should have had a response.