1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Olight i1REOS Necklight mod.

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by todo58, Oct 30, 2018.

1. todo58

todo58 Empty Pockets

[​IMG]

I've run a neck light for years. My new favorite is the Olight i1reos. This small bit of shrink tube, keeps the light in place when snatching chain from under shirt

2. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

@todo58: +1. Wish the pic was coming up though....

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

3. todo58

todo58 Empty Pockets

Necklight[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mizedog and BigGreenTick like this.
  4. mizedog

mizedog Loaded Pockets

This light seems to follow a common form factor of small, usb-rechargeable, twist lights. I have a Wuben pen witj a light that almost seems to be from the same manufacturer. I like the light, except that the head must be unscrewed quite a bit to make sure it is in the Off position. It feels like it would fall off the light if dangled from a necklace.
    How is the Olight in this regard?
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

5. todo58

todo58 Empty Pockets

I have neck carried numerous lights and one of my criteria is what you mentioned. The on/off twist action has just the right amount of stiffness to not allow the light to turn on. But it's also liquidy smooth to operate. I also love the simple Low to Hi and the Hi being 130L is quit impressive. This light makes neck carry easy, and IMO it's the most efficient way to carry 24/7.

6. todo58

todo58 Empty Pockets

I also have the MecArmy x2s, basically the same identical light. Same lumens, same Hi/Lo interface. But I do like the Olight just a bit more. The beam is a bit warmer, And appears to throw more light. The Olight also has a smoother twist head.