1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

obihann's edc

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by ObiHann, Nov 25, 2012.

1. ObiHann

ObiHann Loaded Pockets

I was out for a drive taking the girlfriend to work and decide to grab a few picks when I got home. For me this is about the most I would dare carry these days without a backpack, and am only carrying it now that the colder weather is letting me dust off a coat. I'll try to keep adding to this thread as I update my edc :)

[​IMG]
    htc one x (personal phone)
    [​IMG]
    pill fob, fenix e01, and a cigar punch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    pipe case
    [​IMG]
    iPhone 4 (work phone), coin purse, zippo, wenger SAK, flipside wallet, quark aa tactical, leatherman skeletool

nuphoria, Pilgrimm and KAMM like this.
  2. ObiHann

ObiHann Loaded Pockets

Back to the office today so I decided to grab a pick of the toys I lug back and forth.

[​IMG]

From top left going clockwise:
    jawbone jambox, 15” macbook pro, dr dre beats studio, 500gb lacie external drive, apple wireless mouse, sony e-reader, work iphone 4, nexus 7, moleskin, seltzer goods 7 year pen, pipe case (not sure why its in the pic), ipad first generation.

Not included in the pic but on my person today: htc one x, flip side wallet, zippo (same as above), alox swiss army knife, keys, coin purse, bic lighter, spork.

Pilgrimm and misterS like this.
  3. ObiHann

ObiHann Loaded Pockets

4. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

i like your gear ObiHann. and i like the white flipside, big fan of these wallets, I am surprised more edc'r havent moved to using the flipside.