1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

NYC knife people, found a loophole and the perfect knife for it.

Discussion in 'Knives' started by Koto, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DBR

DBR Loaded Pockets

Not to get too far afield...but you're right. It's a business to put someone in the system now. Some police that deal with really bad people don't do it because they don't have the time to put someone innocent in the can...but the more time they have on their hands and the more administrators pressure them...

jag-engr likes this.
  2. CSM-101
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

CSM-101 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Sorry, but I don't carry anything to boost my ego. And I'm OK with not being able to carry certain items in certain places. And I enjoy my life
    very much, thank you. The reason I refuse to visit NYC (or several other places) is out of protest for the way they treat their citizens. I don't
    personally know anyone who lives there but I can't stand to hear the ways their rights are violated by the local goverments. "You can't carry
    this, you can't buy that." Try to ban large sodas? Really? None of this is about protecting the public, it's about CONTROLLING the public. These
    people think that they are so smart (and that we are so stupid) that they need to control every aspect of our lives. And I wouldn't be surprised
    to find that many of the owners of those shows, museums and restaurants are on panels that advocate for the banning of knives, and sodas,
    and everything else that they think they know more about than us. To the best of my abilities, I will not give my money to groups that treat
    us like "subjects" rather than citizens. If that means I have to forgo seeing the sights in NYC... so be it.

Lou_G, swany66675, bpeezer and 4 others like this.
  3. DBR

DBR Loaded Pockets

You are absolutely correct. It is about authoritarian control freaks projecting just that, sometimes to the point of mental illness. It is politically incorrect, or perhaps "unfair" to some people, to suggest that people like Bloomberg are mentally ill because they are so successful in life. Howard Hughes was the first American Billionaire and he was so handicapped by Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, because they didn't even know what it was back then and he was wealthy and surrounded himself by Yes Men, so, wealth and power are not clean bills of health. These people that want all of these laws are, in most cases, tyrannical and mentally ill.

swany66675 likes this.
  4. SAKplumber
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber EDC Junkie!!!!!

Off topic waay too far. Clearly the original idea has been discussed to the point that this thread is no longer needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.