1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Noodle Toppers - What Hat Are You Rocking Today?

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by WheelgunBob, Jan 11, 2016.

1. malraux72

malraux72 Loaded Pockets

Just want to point out that this is the funniest one liner I have seen in a very long time !

WheelgunBob likes this.
  2. lucky musket

lucky musket Loaded Pockets

This is one part of my EDC that is on a permanent rotation.I usually have about 3 strewn around my bedroom and bathroom, another few in the coat closet, and if I've planned well I'll have an extra in my truck. They're almost always ball hats, though few are team related. If it's extremely cold I'll throw on a toboggan [that's what we call them in the deep South where I grew up] and my current one is from @wiseminds.
    I could post a different hat every single day for probably a month or two, but this one seems to be my go-to lately. It just fits! [​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

3. Fudly

Fudly Empty Pockets

Here's mine! A Minnetonka Silverton. Been wearing it for about 2 years now, and it's doing great despite absorbing a good deal of forehead sweat in the tropical heat! Nasty!
    [​IMG]

4. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Love this thread... so let's see about winter hats...

• first of all, some sort of kippah (that's Hebrew for yarmulke or skullcap y'all..) always on, often under another hat. Actually this is year round :D
    • for the 'cold season', from Labor Day through Memorial Day (yeah, not always cold, but I'm sort of a traditionalist), I have 3 different felt/cowboy hats. Two are black but with different brims; one is tan.
    • for windy days, an Irish tweed cap, sort of like an old newsboy style
    • for really windy days, I have two wool berets that I originally bought at an Army/Navy surplus store back in the 1970's...
    • for bitter cold (doesn't happen much down here in Virginia, but it can): sort of a 'mad bomber' style from LLBean made with lambskin wool
    • for rainy but not too cold days a full brim, sort of cowboy style but with a Mossy Oak pattern and fully water repellant, courtesy of Wally World.
    • one of a group of baseball hats, usually one with a Michigan logo, rides in the car most year round. Except during Stanley Cup season. Then a Red Wing cap -- if theyre in the hunt. :cool:
    • for more formal occasions -- wait for it -- a black snap brim fedora. NOT Mafioso! Kind of goes with the kippah...
    Come summer most get put away; got a couple straw type cowboy hats that come out.
    And before anyone starts in on me. No I don't own a camera. Just take it 'on faith'! :rolleyes:
    L'chaim!
    Moshe ben David

WheelgunBob, ran23 and Cobra 6 Actual like this.