1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Non Threatening Looking Knives

Discussion in 'Knives' started by PinoyBoy, Dec 13, 2011.

1. gadgetjack

gadgetjack Loaded Pockets

I once worked in an office as the sole male with about 18 females, ages 18-50. The least scary of my knives in order were: a green FRN Endura, an orange Military, and an blue SAK classic. I could use these knives with impunity, no questions, no complaints. I once opened a box with a black FRN Dragonfly and got a verbal warning for carrying a weapon. I am glad I no longer work in that type of environment. I would like to go back and see what the think of my 6" Venom Green ESEE. They'd probably think it's cute.

2. 0dBm

0dBm Loaded Pockets

"The same ethnic groups that would normally fire RPGs at each other in another country, largely ignore each other in Queens."
    No, they don't "ignore" each other. They keep a keen eye on one another in private; however, they make a VERY concerted effort to SEEM nonchalant in public in order to avoid the FBI and DHS radar.

Back OT.
    I have a set of Ti utensils. I modified the knife to eliminate the insipid serrated edge; however, I have sharpened it so that it will cut the hair on my arm in one stroke. Placed next to a spoon and fork, it is as innocuous as a butter knife because of the company it keeps, the semi-round tip, the matte, low-luster patina of titanium, and the food particles it frequently has on its blade.

During the 90s, knife maker Bud Nealy made a line of knives that closely resembled kitchen utensils. In fact, I purchased one for concealed carry; however, I ended-up using it mostly for kitchen chores:happy: