1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

new to Facebook

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by ran23, Sep 23, 2017.

1. ran23
    • In Omnia Paratus

ran23 Loaded Pockets

I didn't really want to use FB, but friends said it was fine. So here is the problem, open FB, I see maybe 8-10 articles from friends and web sites. I hover over the 'like' button' on one and it fails to an white page, saying 'reload here'. So back and try opening something again, same fault and reload, NOW the timeline is completely gone. just a window saying add more friends. I found their tech page, Posted the same, all I get is a 'thank you for your comments--we are always trying to update our program or something' I run utilities, clear cache before opening FB. So I close it, open FB again, same no timeline. It may come back hours later or if someone had added something. Is Facebook that unstable???

2. ran23
    • In Omnia Paratus

ran23 Loaded Pockets

It is so unstable, after 5 of these relaods, the Timeline is gone. Can't see what was there, that I didn't open yet. Is Facebook this screwed up for everyone???

3. RoadWizard

RoadWizard Loaded Pockets

Are you using phone, computer or tablet, such as Ipad, etc? May need to delete app and restore it, usually don't have any problems on my Ipad or laptop, but have had to delete and reinstall.

4. ran23
    • In Omnia Paratus

ran23 Loaded Pockets

win 10 PC 16 MB Core i5 no other problems with anything. yes, I may delete

5. Tromba

Tromba Loaded Pockets

Begin rant: I got off Facebook 3 years ago and don’t miss it one bit. Too much politics and other :censored: being posted daily that I don’t care about. Not to mention the selling of your personal data and all that. I keep in touch with the people I want to keep in touch with the old fashioned way. End rant.

ran23 likes this.
  6. ran23
    • In Omnia Paratus

ran23 Loaded Pockets

It seems to be running a lot better now, just family and family friends on it( 5-6 people) I have enough other things going on, I do not spend much time on it. thanks