1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

New SureFire model.

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by KeyGrip, Jan 17, 2008.

1. carrot

carrot Loaded Pockets

2. tvodrd

tvodrd Empty Pockets

Mine arrived today, and I blew it 2 posts above on the UI! Pressing momentary always comes up Hi and you can then click for HI. If you press it momentary, release and press or click again you get Low. (I'd prefer Low for priority, but I'm not an LEO.) I won the tint lottery, and it makes my L1 Cree look even sicklier green! The throw for a 1X 123 light is very good and the spill, which is much less than reflectored lights, is sufficient to keep you from stepping in dog poo on the sidewalk. I'm impressed!

Larry

3. carrot

carrot Loaded Pockets

Sounds great. The UI is as I suspected it would, then. Can you do runtimes or do you not have the equipment for it?

4. Codeman

Codeman Loaded Pockets

Congrats on the lottery, Larry!

5. thegratenate

thegratenate Loaded Pockets

I got one of these, and love it.
    I would prefer to have something a little bit bigger to hold onto, and more runtime would be nice, but these aren't worth complaining about.

I didn't think that I would like having to select a power level, but I've come to the conclusion that either one of these power levels would make a poor choice for a standalone light, yet work wonderfully together.