1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

New pistol suggestions

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by VFD51, Oct 7, 2016.

1. stbear

stbear Loaded Pockets

Sig P320C You can shoot the full size mags in it if you want. Reliable and great trigger.

medic68 likes this.
  2. medic68

medic68 Loaded Pockets

Gotta agree with the P320C, also the P290RS is a POS..... 2 cents worth right there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

3. 0dBm

0dBm Loaded Pockets

A few months ago I did some training outside of our shores. What was requested was the FN FNX9 in 9mm. After becoming familiar with this product, I offer it as one to review, evaluate, and consider; not necessarily as a recommendation because I have little experience with it.

It has ambidextrous decocking/safety lever, slide stop, and magazine release; polymer frame with 17-round magazine but is hammer-fired and in the traditional DA/SA configuration. It is the only polymer-framed handgun that I will carry and use.

Good luck with your choice.

4. rwasham

rwasham Loaded Pockets

M&P 9c is a great firearm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Day Tripper

Day Tripper Loaded Pockets

Since you sold the Glocks, and you are looking for a "hybrid" carry gun that can take the same magazines as the full-size version, then I would agree with many other posters that you should try out an M&P9c, as you can always pick up the full-size M&P later on and utilize the same magazines. I'll also throw the Ruger SR9c into the discussion as it is very similar to the M&P9c, but has a much, much better trigger in my opinion. You can also pick up a full-sized Ruger SR9, or Ruger 9E (which is basically the same gun just without a few bells and whistles, and about $150-$200 cheaper) that uses the same full-size mags. The trigger on the Rugers is much better than the S&Ws, but the sites are not as good IMO.