1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

New Mystery Ranch packs listed

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by BuckeyeGTI, Mar 13, 2016.

1. BuckeyeGTI

BuckeyeGTI Loaded Pockets

I can't share the link but viewing MR's
    Site on mobile....

Looks like the urban assault, street fighter, and more are finally coming stateside? Currently I have not been able to order either model but I'm hoping this is a sign of things to come. I may order both to see which reigns as EDC King!

2. Queen of Saigon

Queen of Saigon Loaded Pockets

I am really happy that they introduced the international packs, thus letting others to get the same pack for less. The urban assault is something that is honestly something that can compete with the All hazard pro 5.11 pack. They also got new revamping of the crew cab and new hunting and hiking packs. Sadly no new mil or fire stuff, but hey new urban packs including kletterworks.

3. CBisch

CBisch Loaded Pockets

I agree! The new packs look interesting, and its nice that they finally released the Streetfighter in new colors. I couldn't resist getting one in charcoal. I've been using my Sweetpea for school lately and while it is a fantastic pack, I think of it as more of a do-all adventure daypack. Only time will tell, but i'm hoping the slimmed down size of the 20L streetfighter will be perfect for school and short day trips. Not to mention it's a hassle to constantly switch out school supplies for hiking gear and back again.

4. CBisch

CBisch Loaded Pockets

I got the Streetfighter and wrote up what I thought about it here if you want to check it out before ordering the Urban Assault.

http://edcforums.com/threads/the-mystery-ranch-leap.126638/page-4

5. billybatson

billybatson Loaded Pockets

Does anyone have any opinions on the urban assault? Not much out there about it.

CBisch likes this.