1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

new maxped items tomorrow?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by secondechomatt, Apr 17, 2012.

1. JoeyBones

JoeyBones Loaded Pockets

2. bnoland

bnoland Loaded Pockets

Wow, if you are going to come out with something new and make a big hype about it.. don't make it a deck of playing cards. You make tactical gear so people expect a new cool piece of gear.. not a deck of cards.

3. blacmud8

blacmud8 Loaded Pockets

Maxpedition FAIL. Seriously not impressed.

4. Blitzwing
    • In Omnia Paratus

Blitzwing Loaded Pockets

I flipped and posted this on their Facebook page

Playing cards? Really? A year to design them? Seriously.. I just can't see this stupid promotion gimmick for frigging cards. Whoever thought this tease up is seriously mentally challenged.. After seeing recent quality of some of your stuff I'd think you wasted a year on something that is basically laminated paper with pictures on them... Work on your quality and show some innovation on new products that are more into your scope than cards, water bottles and luggage locks.. Meanwhile I'll be going to 5.11 and Hazard four for my gear... Another customer lost.. Idiots!

Let's see how long before it's deleted and I'm banned from their page... I wouldn't be so upset if it had scantily clad women wearing their gear but cartoons? Really?.. I'd rather run into a prison wearing a hello kitty backpack, and then to say they're tactical? This guy is totally clueless.

5. tems908

tems908 Loaded Pockets

+ 1

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

6. Blitzwing
    • In Omnia Paratus

Blitzwing Loaded Pockets

I dunno that all hazards pack is looking pretty sweet

7. Akilae

Akilae Loaded Pockets

IMHO, Maxped's main problem is creating too clean of a separation from Magforce. The company has new products out, they're just all on the Magforce side of things. I have no idea why they do this, but it is creating an image of Maxped being a stagnant company. Not that it affects me, since I've long since stopped buying Maxped products.

8. Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit EDC Junkie!!!

Hmpfff. Maybe next they'll make a Maxpedition Yo Yo. I can carry it in the Maxpedition tactical can case.

Was seriously hoping/expecting maybe a Super Falcon introduced to the line. Not sure how to feel about this. Irritated yes. But honestly not so unexpected. You have companies with some decent gear, but they fall short in customer relations and service. Others make so so products but have about the best customer service you could ask for. (case in point, Hi Point Firearms. Best customer service and support I've seen in a company. Probably why I still have a Hi Point C9 in my collection even after getting my Glock). I tend to not deal with companies with bad CS directly. All My Maxpedition has come from Ebay and Amazon or from a local seller. But I may rethink even that. I'm definitely thinking about taking them off my facebook list.

9. T.H.Cone

T.H.Cone I am senor Fluffy, hear me roar

Oh, I would totally buy a yo-yo! But not from those guys.

10. Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit EDC Junkie!!!

I used to carry a Duncan Classic in my edc all the time. after a couple moves I lost it somewhere, need to get another one. I'm not very good, but I like playing with the damned things.

11. cowsmilk

cowsmilk EDC Junkie!!!!!

Compact design, single user interface, doesn't use batteries and fun. The perfect edc entertainment piece.

Sent from my phone.

12. cowsmilk

cowsmilk EDC Junkie!!!!!

I actually like the design of the new cards, but what I can't for the life of me understand is why maxped would expend this much energy for a $4 pack of cards. If it was in addition to some other products I can understand that, but not this.

Sent from my phone.

13. Blitzwing
    • In Omnia Paratus

Blitzwing Loaded Pockets

Don't forget to put "tactical" in front of it.

14. Blitzwing
    • In Omnia Paratus

Blitzwing Loaded Pockets

Design was nice.. Everything else was not as it should be.

15. T.H.Cone

T.H.Cone I am senor Fluffy, hear me roar

It will come in coyote of FDE, right?

I'm pretty good about keeping track of stuff like that, but, alas, my clone(s) troopers sometimes aren't so careful. See avatar for clarification. I'm going to pick one up ASAP, unless either of my boys can find one for me here at the ranch. Light, simple, and capable of killing a couple of minutes when and if they pop up; no good reason not to EDC a yo-yo.

16. KDOG08

KDOG08 Loaded Pockets

They're serious aren't they??? This isn't a joke...their new product is really a deck of cards?

17. blacmud8

blacmud8 Loaded Pockets

I think so. *sobs*

No, really, I'm not a fanboy, but It's nice to see companies with a following build up and surprise customers with something genuinely new and innovative and exciting. When it happen's it shows how good it is for companies to be in close contact with regular customers.

Here, obviously, this doesn't apply. Quite the opposite, as many have said.

18. herosemblem

herosemblem Loaded Pockets

Big marketing + (basically) no delivery. Playing cards, a bicycle lock, and an additional announcement to possibly be released next week RE: giveaways.
    The individual(s) over there sure know how to talk up a big nothing. They should eliminate that disease from their parts.
    Doing an excellent job of insulting their loyal followers by wasting our time and thoughts about nothing.
    Despite their newish marketing person/people (whom I now believe must be a secret infiltrator from a competitor company), at least the actual gear itself I own is good. There's something for you to work on, Maxped. Continual improvement ;).

19. yukon2004

yukon2004 Loaded Pockets

Very disappointed

20. aldo_vic_t

aldo_vic_t Loaded Pockets

They got tactical field deck cards. Is that it?