1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

new knife

Discussion in 'Knives' started by rachet, Jan 2, 2010.

1. rachet

rachet Empty Pockets

i am currently looking for a new knife, it would be used as an edc knife, i am looking at the boker kalashnicov and would like to hear your opinoin on that knife, and also your suggestions on a different knife.... my price range is around 30-40 dollars.

2. jegrundh

jegrundh Loaded Pockets

picked up a CRKT G10 Drifter w/ serrated edge for about $30 (and i overpaid a bit), but you could also pick up a CRKT m16 too for same if not cheaper on amazon. In my experience CRKT's are reliable and work well, but again i am kind of a novice, so definitely consider other people's opinion. (my g10 has been taking some pretty heavy use in the last month and still fine)

3. Crux

Crux Loaded Pockets

I have a G10 Drifter and it would make a great EDC choice. The quality is superb for such a cheap knife although I haven't subjected to heavy use yet. I got mine for about $25 including shipping from Amazon. I've read nothing but good about the Spyderco Tenacious and it's smaller version, the Persistence. Both of those can be bought for $30-35.

4. jegrundh

jegrundh Loaded Pockets

G10 users unite! :woohoo:

5. GRIFFINHAWKS

GRIFFINHAWKS Banned

I'm repeating myself but I'm in the process or replacing a CRKT M16-10KZ PE TANTO and I really put it to the test !
    The only reason I'm replacing it is theft ..
    All around It's a good basic utility knife and I can't wait for the new one to come in the mail !
    You can find them and other CRKT knifes with a basic internet search For good prices ..

BE WELL .. GH