1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

New Englanders, This is the Place....

Discussion in 'Trade Shows & EDCF Gatherings' started by samson722, Aug 5, 2006.

1. samson722

samson722 Empty Pockets

I'm going to school in Boston, and know there are a few members in my area for sure. If it interests anyone, I would like to try and have a little NE EDCFers gathering in early to mid September. In Boston would be best, as travel is a bit difficult for me once I'm in the city, but I'd be open to any areas that are commuter rail accessible. Any takers?

2. M.TEX

M.TEX Loaded Pockets

Well I would be Glad to meet some EDC Forums Members...

Just let me know when and where.....

M.TEX

3. greencobra

greencobra Loaded Pockets

I'd be willing to give it a try but....work scheduling might not permit it. Mon and Tue is my week end. Let's see what you people come up with and I'll try to work with it.

4. samson722

samson722 Empty Pockets

How does Tuesday the 12th sound? I'm more likely than not going to be well settled in Boston, as classes start for me on the 11th. I'd like to see how many people we can get together. What do you think?

5. samson722

samson722 Empty Pockets

6. TKC

TKC Loaded Pockets

I live on the Cape, and I don't know Boston very well. In fact, I hate going to Boston, BUT, I would like to meet you guys.

7. samson722

samson722 Empty Pockets

Yeah, I know a lot of people who are adverse to Boston. The only reason I'm there is for school and because, believe it or not, it's twice as exciting as my hometown. If you're still interested in meeting, I'd be willing to take a train a ways. Let me know what you think.

8. billfires

billfires Empty Pockets

I'm in southeastern MA and would like to meet fellow EDCers. I am pretty sure Tues. Sept. 12 will work. I will check this thread for more info. Bill C