Separate names with a comma.
Are you a current member with account or password issues?
Please visit following page for more information
Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by tattoosteve99, Jan 15, 2015.
My philosophy has always been, why guess when you can read and know for sure!
Unless I'm missing something, The website is a little vague, they merely state that the cordura and cord are made in the U.S. and that the bags are "designed and engineered in the U.S."
They all clearly carry a "assembled in Taiwan label though
From that link I posted:
Build Quality & Workmanship
QUALITY IS IN THE DETAILS
• Bartacking on MOLLE/PALS webbing (see image)
• Double stitching for better construction
• “Box-and-X” stitching on stress points
• Seams taped and finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
• We source materials from all over the world, including the US (genuine MultiCam / MiltiCam-Black CORDURA®, Gladding 550 paracords... etc.), and Taiwan. Our assembly factories in Taiwan and the Philippines (both have 30+ years of experience in soft goods production) finish our products to the highest construction quality standards by Vanquest®
There you go, I did miss that, thank you.
No worries.. I think we share the same sentiment here. I am not a huge fan of brands that give the appearance of being US Made but are really being made offshore. I won't do business with more than one company for that behaviour.
Well I guess since my maxped bag has held up great for many years and it was made there it shouldn't be any problem. Worse case scenario I can return it.
It's not about quality for me, I just try to support our workforce whenever I can. Sometimes, it's just impossible, my iPhone is made in China, nothing I can do about that and if there's a bag that I just have to have that's made elsewhere I'll buy it. Whenever I can, though, I try to buy stuff that's made here.
Well I thought I had one. Ordered a condor assault 2. And I like the size and layout but it's so cheap I have to return it.
And now I ordered a maxped falcon. Got a great deal so this should serve me well.
Well got the falcon 2 and it's perfect for me. So be expecting pics as soon as I get it fixed up.