1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Need help finding a wallet.

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by JoeM, Jul 18, 2011.

1. JoeM

JoeM Loaded Pockets

Lately I've been thinking of combining my wallet and my Moleskin Volant Mini, but I haven't found exactly what I'm looking for yet. What I am thinking of is some sort of leather case that opens up like a book, has a place to put the moleskin on one side and has sleeves for credit cards, etc. on the other side and a place for cash. If no place for cash, I could always start using a money clip I suppose. Total size would have to be something small enough for back pocket carry. If anyone has seen anything kind of like that, please let me know.

2. CatherineM
    • In Omnia Paratus

CatherineM Loaded Pockets

How about a nice passport wallet?

3. JoeM

JoeM Loaded Pockets

Actually that's a good idea. I hadn't thought of that. I will definitely look those up!

4. shoeglue

shoeglue Loaded Pockets

Hmmm...not sure if this would suit you but if check out the tacfolio from county comm...seems like it might fit the bill...maybe.

Sent using Tapatalk.

5. ChopperCFI

ChopperCFI Loaded Pockets

I carry a FranklinCovey Leather Index Card Holder. It has three credit card slots and two full length slots on the left side. The right side has one full length slot and small strips at the top and bottom to hold a 3x5 index card in place. The Moleskine Volant Mini would fit fine on the right by slipping the back cover in the slot.

These used to be a shelf stock item at Office Depot if you want to check it out.