1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

NC Star First Responder

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Pointman, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Pointman

Pointman Loaded Pockets

I'm curious if anyone has one and has tried it out? I have a Fatboy, but would love a bag with more PALS webbing on the side and front to customize (like an unpadded Maxped Colossus)...

At $39, the price seems right, but I've bought cheap Chinese knockoffs in the past, and wasnt happy with the construction...I could live with the lighter weight denier cordura.

Anyways...I'd love to see one other than stock photos if you have one.

[​IMG]

2. mollett89

mollett89 Loaded Pockets

3. Pointman

Pointman Loaded Pockets

Sure looks like it ;)

Makes me wonder if I can find some retailer to "donate" one for a review...my camera and Camcorder are ready to go...

4. Pointman

Pointman Loaded Pockets

I actually just noticed that the pack on Amazon is not the same, but more closely ressembling a Fatboy. The one I'm looking at looks more like an unpadded colossus. You can see the large SRB on the Amazon one, but not on the NCStar.

I'm just reluctant because if the bag is anything like their optics, I may find it to be nothing more than a junk bag to hang in the garage next to the Chinese Fatboy.

5. mollett89

mollett89 Loaded Pockets

thats why i havent ordered one. im afraid they will be like the other "junk" that has come from utg.

6. concho

concho Loaded Pockets

7. ohGr

ohGr Loaded Pockets

8. Pointman

Pointman Loaded Pockets

Great finds! It really looks like a colossus clone to me. I think it's worth a shot. If the material and build is anywhere near what Condor is putting out lately I think this is a steal.

9. HMBdave

HMBdave Empty Pockets

Sorry if bringing back an old thread is not cool, but I have this bag and I really like it. It has been used pretty regularly for I would guess about a year and is holding up well. The velcro loop part on the front is faded from the sun but it look kinda cool. I have it in od green and the loop area is fading to a a sorta desert tan color.

Btw I think I got it for about $19 from wayfair