1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

NAR Bleeding Control Kit Special Price $49

Discussion in 'First Aid Station' started by volvoboy, Mar 23, 2018.

1. volvoboy

volvoboy Loaded Pockets

North American Rescue has a special price of $49 on their bleeding control kits until May 1 (in honor of the Stop the Bleed campaign). It contains a CAT gen 7 tourniquet, a Quick Clot hemstatic dressing (the gauze ribbon dressing suitable for wound packing, not the pad), a 4 inch trauma dressing (Israeli dressing-like), and a pair of gloves. They are vacuum packed into a relatively compact unit.

They offer free shipping on a $50 purchase; I ordered a $3 compressed gauze to bring me over the $50 limit.

This is good stuff at a good price if you are interested in adding this to your trauma or first aid kits. It is available on their website www. narescue.com.

2. kensington

kensington Loaded Pockets

Wow! This is like a steal and a half right? I mean the Quick clot is like $40 by itself plus the $30 CAT!?

3. Mistah_Kurtz

Mistah_Kurtz Empty Pockets

Exactly what I was thinking. I’m trying to convince my teacher wife to get one for her classroom. I already built a similar kit from NAR for my EDC for a lot more $$$$. The only thing I would add is gauze & shears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

volvoboy likes this.
  4. volvoboy

volvoboy Loaded Pockets

I know! That was a real surprise! It is a nice compact kit that is vacuum sealed.

5. SOS24
    • +1 Supporter

SOS24 Loaded Pockets

Thanks. This is a really good deal. I like that they also have a matching training kit, which is worth the price for the training CAT alone. So I bought one of each. It is too big for carrying on person but great for vehicle or emergency bag.

volvoboy likes this.
  6. thegrouch314

thegrouch314 Loaded Pockets

Has anyone ordered this to the UK? I emailed them for a shipping quote but I haven't heard back yet

7. TakeDeadAim

TakeDeadAim Loaded Pockets

Im not sure they can ship the kits out of the US. You might call them to see

8. Journo

Journo Loaded Pockets

That's a big shame if they don't. I too would be interested in their reply to you @thegrouch314

9. thegrouch314

thegrouch314 Loaded Pockets

Journo likes this.