1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Name one thing that you carry that you think no one else on here does.

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by monkeysfistmaker, Jan 9, 2010.

1. reppans

reppans Loaded Pockets

So, we were at a New Years Eve party and watching the ball drop in Times Square on TV. A conversation ensued on how you can't even take a leak there! I mean there's literally a million people barricaded in specific sections, with swatters claiming real estate starting at 3pm, and it's chockablock by 8pm.....and NO porta-potties - Nada. Dang I'm way to old too hold it that long :(.

However, after a little thought, it turns out I actually EDC the facilities (and with me right then), to take a leak standing right in the middle of that crowd, and I'm pretty sure I could have done it without anyone the wiser, and without spilling a drop (i.e., I'd pack it out with me).

So I guess you can say I also EDC an emergency public urinal/stall. :D

2. WheelgunBob

WheelgunBob Loaded Pockets

Cool! In that respect my collapsible water bottle may serve in that respect, then. I just only ever regarded it for its intake abilities, not its output.

3. reppans

reppans Loaded Pockets

Ewww... I couldn't drink out of a water bottle after that. ;).

4. polonium9

polonium9 EDC Junkie!!!

I carry a snuff tin with snuff in it.

I'm one of the few people on this earth who actually does snuff, and I'm proud of it.