1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Mystery Ranch Gunfighter

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by TacticoolMike, Aug 1, 2015.

1. TacticoolMike

TacticoolMike Loaded Pockets

I was perusing the internetz trying to appease my pack addiction when I stumbled across the MR Gunfighter. Looks like an awesome edc pack. Wish we could get our hands on them in the states. The closest we could get would be if they made the Stick It's available again and put it on the the Streetfighter. On a side note, I hope they decide to release the Streetfighter in Coyote......that pack looks like the bees knees with the side pockets.

I know plenty of you share my affliction for MR packs. Any idea how to get our hands on the MR packs typically found only in the Asian markets?

bigfoot likes this.
  2. carryovers

carryovers Empty Pockets

Darn that looks sweet

Looks like a Streetfighter with side PALs + stick-it. Video lists a Hong Kong Facebook outfit so I guess all the overseas stuff is Clarks.

I'm still waiting on my 3DAP but

Gear Junkie noted a late 2015/2016 debut of new models to hit US: Pitch 40, Sphinx so something to look forward to.

bigfoot likes this.
  3. TacticoolMike

I called MR and they said the Gunfighter and Urban Assault should be released in 2016.

4. JT2V

JT2V Loaded Pockets

Reminds me a lot of the new MSM/TT beaver pack, but with different 'tail'.

5. carryovers

carryovers Empty Pockets

Wow, the Stick It is resurrected: Mystery Ranch just released Legend under Mountain series :frantic:

6. stinky

stinky Loaded Pockets

I actually went all the way to Hong Kong to pick up a Gunfighter last year. Unfortunately, it only came in small so I have to get around to ordering a larger yoke for it sometime. BUUUUUUT --- they are now released in the US! I just saw it on their site -- they come in a new colors as well now.

7. stinky

stinky Loaded Pockets

You can see them in the Urban section of the mystery ranch site. They aren't taking orders for them yet.
    I don't think that they changed the sizing of the bag much, at least not from what i was told when i asked the customer support guys. But do note that its capacity is a bit on the smaller side. I really like it.

8. dockronixion

dockronixion Empty Pockets

After 5 years with same same messenger style EDC bag finally pulled the trigger on one of these after I saw the amazing sale on right now on Rampart I'll let you know what I think when it shows up

Myrddraal likes this.
  9. Myrddraal

Myrddraal Loaded Pockets

I look forward to your report. I'm practically hovering my finger over the place order button but I want to see more of the layout first.

10. Treadwisely

Treadwisely Loaded Pockets

$175 shipped to my doorstep. Great deal if you want an older color! Wish that stick-it was removable!!

11. dockronixion

dockronixion Empty Pockets

I kept calling it a Gunslinger in the video... but here's a quick overview:

battlestage, CBisch and THX2008 like this.
  12. TacticoolMike

Thanks for the video. I'm fighting the itch to order one.

13. cowboyarcher

cowboyarcher Loaded Pockets

Maybe I missed it in the video, but is the external laptop access zipper just accessing the internal sleeve from the outside? Or is it a seperate compartment? I know your 15" MBP was a tight fit, but do you think a 13" MBP would be a problem? Are you trying to run a full frame DSLR in that insert, or a compact? I run a D5300 and was wondering if it'd fit.

Thanks!