1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

My Purse

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by JimH, Mar 30, 2006.

1. JimH

JimH Empty Pockets

2. LowWorm

LowWorm Guest

Now that's a purse designed to take out a mugger ;).

I like a lot, but wonder if the flashlights on the top get in the way of getting into the bag?

3. Bravo 25

Bravo 25 Empty Pockets

I added a couple of loops to mine to carry the flashlight off to the side. My wife calls it my "man purse". I have since switched to the MPB, and the Falcon ll.

4. rscanady

rscanady Empty Pockets

I have both the Pygmy Falcon (My EDC) and a Falcon II that is getting rigged for Car carry. I really like the Pygmy falcon.

Ryan

5. Stutoffee

Stutoffee Loaded Pockets

I EDC a black Maxpedition Devil Dog & swop to a Maxpedition Falcon in Woodland Camo if carrying alot of kit.

6. Blue Jays

Blue Jays Empty Pockets

Maxpedition Proteus

Hi All-

The trusty Maxpedition Proteus is my preferred method of transporting EDC items.  I also use a Maxpedition cellphone holster secured to the center of the rear webbing with velcro fastener.  Works great and makes the telephone easy to access. 

Similar to photograph above, I have a small LED flashlight attached to the exterior of my Proteus to provide light if I need to see what's inside in dark conditions.  A wonderful SureFire M2 in a BDS/SOEGEAR pouch resides inside for more substantial lighting needs.  The cellphone call also be utilized to shed a small amount of light as a backup.

My only wish is that they could have the compression straps run behind the largest exterior pocket so the dual clips wouldn't have to be opened each time you wanted to access a wallet or put away the car keys.  I suppose it makes it harder for a pickpocket...but I'd rather cinch down the compression straps for what is inside the main compartment and just have the smaller one have the ease-of-access capability.  Perhaps we'll be visited by Tim Tang and he'll get some ideas from this site!

~ Blue Jays ~ 

7. Bravo 25

Bravo 25 Empty Pockets

I am sending him a personal invitation right now. We would love to have his input here.

8. Stevie

Stevie Empty Pockets

A great piece of kit...get loads in them as well

[​IMG]

9. pipedreams

pipedreams Loaded Pockets

Nice kit. O0

todd

10. Gadget Guy

Gadget Guy Banned

Nice setup, I will post mine later...