1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

My "On-me-98%-of-the-time" EDC

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by Drobax, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Drobax

Drobax Loaded Pockets

Well after a couple years of reading on here, I finally thought I'd get around to posting my EDC. I wasn't quite sure how to post a pic on the post so I uploaded it so hopefully it works.

Here's my philosophy (just my own for my own person) on my EDC:

My EDC is only in "pockets"... Not in any bag type except for my laptop bag for work that has those items for that purpose. Meaning if I can't put it all comfortably in pants or coat pockets, then I won't carry it daily. And I also don't try to pocket everything for every possible situation but basic items that will also serve a multi-purpose. Another thing is that my car keys usually are hung in the house while at home. If I were to attach a bunch of items to it, then it wouldn't really be on my most of the times.

Link to Photo:
    http://profile.imageshack.us/user/dsti/images/detail/#193/dsc03358medium.jpg

List: (of course basic keys, wallet, and watch also just not in picture)

Victorinox OHT I know that it may be over kill but I'm not a tactical guy and I prefer locking blades and a knife that also has more functions. I also LOVE the large, locking cap-lifter/ mini-pry bar
    Victorinox Rambler w/ small lanyard to assist getting out of pocket
    Leatherman SideClip Clipped to pocket (this item isn't always carried. Just don't seem the need for pliers daily but I do love the item
    Fenix LD10 w/ small clip to clip on pocket
    Fenix LD01 w/ 4 ft 550 paracord lanyard for possible neck carry OR to use the paracord otherwise.
    (I know that maybe not a nessecity with 2 flashlights, but I'd carry a spare battery anyway if I just carried the LD10. So my thinking is that the LD01 is about the same size as a battery. SO, 2 flashlights it is.)
    Mini-Bic lighter wrapped with 2 ft black duct-tape
    Sharpie Micro (this item, the Mini-Bic, and the Rambler are all clipped together
    White Handkerchief (I've read on here about the millions of uses this could be and I also have bad allergies)
    Zippered Pouch with items (just lately have been carrying this. Not sure if I need it but it's so thin and the flat)

Zippered Pouch Contents: (it was a plastic organizer pouch to put items and cut it down to a better size. Hence the black duct-tape on one edge)

2 sheets of 3x5 index cards
    1 Large bandage
    2 large band-aids
    1 sting relief pad
    1 cleaning towelette
    1 Antiseptic Towelette
    2 small wire tires
    1 old card wrapped with 2 ft. duct-tape
    1 large paper-clip
    2 small safety pins
    2 allergy pills
    1 gauze pad

And that's pretty much it.

2. twin63

twin63 Loaded Pockets

It looks like you've put a lot of thought into this. That's a nice selection of gear that should cover a lot of ground.