1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

My message to "ImageShack.com", who have lost ALL of my uploaded images...

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by bruner, Sep 6, 2018.

1. bruner

bruner Loaded Pockets

I was very, very dissapointed to find out that imageshack has lost all of my previously uploaded and linked images...

What used to be a free image hosting service has now turned into a pay service... Now, considering that I had literally hundreds of images uploaded there and linked to many forum discussions, I would have considered subscribing, if it meant that my forum post image links would be restored.

However, when I logged into imageshack, I discovered that ALL of my uploaded images have been lost...

What a sad, sad thing... I put so much work into many of my posts both here on edcforums and on candlepowerforums, and now, all those images/links are gone forever.

I was going to write/complain to imageshack, but it would appear that the site is not functioning any longer... I was unable to send them a message...

Anyone else frustrated with this?

Dan

2. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

The mortality rates of these image hosting 'service' sites is one of the reasons I just am NOT motivated to move into posting images. Wish we could just directly post images here...

Moshe

3. Tesla

Tesla Loaded Pockets

4. kikaida

kikaida Loaded Pockets

I don't trust free image hosting sites because of that very reason. They depend heavily on ad revenue to survive. I've used a paid image hosting site for the past 12 years. They even just bought Flickr not too long ago.

bruner likes this.
  5. exploreprepingworld

exploreprepingworld Loaded Pockets

Seems to be the way everything is going.
    I am currently using IMGUR which is working perfectly now for me.

That Movie Guy likes this.